Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Farenas Has a Shot To Shock Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Let's bet. All your points.
    He have less than 200 000 points..you don't want then..I m happy to see yuri fught but he is 30.. he have to keep fughting and with everybody dropping the fight like that he won't get anywere...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      He have less than 200 000 points..you don't want then..I m happy to see yuri fught but he is 30.. he have to keep fughting and with everybody dropping the fight like that he won't get anywere...
      lol I couldn't care less about the points. There's just nothing else to bet around here.

I can't wait to see what Yuri looks like in his return fight.

Comment

Gamboa smashes dude and then calls out Floyd......epic

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Let's bet. All your points.
          For what? I dont do that kiddy stuff. Bet ur. Money in vegas. If ur too confident!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            For what? I dont do that kiddy stuff. Bet ur. Money in vegas. If ur too confident!
            You're disappointing...
            Last edited by PacKOtyson; 11-20-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Dude, the points betting is here so the members can have some fun. Like I said earlier, I couldn't care less about your points. I'd be happy to bet you money if there was a safe way to do it. Anyway, I'll see you after Gamboa beats Farenas.

Comment

Arum is just trying to sell this bum ass fight, he knows better.

Gamboa either calls out Mayweather, Broner or Rios.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

A guy with 3 losses and 4 draws and who has been underwhelming against some of them AINT GONNA beat Gamboa. A fighter is going to have to be VERY SPECIAL to beat Gamboa.

Comment

I don't know about this being a blockbuster undercard but Gamboa wins by decision.

Comment

if Gamboa fine tunes all his talents he can be one of top p4p no doubt -he hits hard and very fast foot movement. Good to see him back in action - I still would like to see him give Juanma the beat-down that shoulda happened a couple yrs ago...

Comment

Working...
                      X