Collapse
No announcement yet.

My idea, to make some fun in the hw division Wlad the Legend killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad should fight Sanders, Brewster and Purrity, lmao. Throw in Davarryl Williamson if Wlad beats the aforementioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Wlad should fight Sanders, Brewster and Purrity, lmao. Throw in Davarryl Williamson if Wlad beats the aforementioned.
      Wlad didn't want any more of Sanders like Vitaly wanted no more of Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Since you're a man of so called facts....how about this one.

Why didn't Holmes rematch Holyfield/Tyson?

Why didn't Holyfield rematch Toney and others? I'll give him Bowe. Didn't he fight Bryd as well and lost AND didn't rematch him? I might be wrong.

Why didn't Tyson rematch Buster Douglas?

I don't remember Jack Johnson rematching some of his losses as well.

Why didn't Louis rematch a guy he lost to before Marciano? Forgot his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          At least by beating Toney/Holyfield he'd FINALLY get his 1st win over a HOF fighter lol.
          lol!!!!!! cheers hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Why didn't Holyfield rematch Toney and others? I'll give him Bowe. Didn't he fight Bryd as well and lost AND didn't rematch him? I might be wrong.

Why are YOU talking about heavyweights....YA'LL ain't did **** in that division...

Comment

LOL! hahahaha...great minds think alike

Comment

Wlad was young or in his prime and getting ktfo by ok, but mediocre fighters. Wlad held all of the cards. He could've gotten immediate rematches as he was a gold medalist and had a name.

Comment

Your knowledge of History stinks. Holmes...because he was 107 years old and in no position to get a rematch.

Holyfield....also 107 and in no position to get a rematch.

Because Douglas lost to his mandatory Holyfield and than Tyson went to prison.

You would have to be specific in order for me to educate you.

Lol, Ezzard Charles? Louis was working his way back towards fighting for the title. Had he beat Marciano he would have gotten his shot.

Anything else I can help you with?

Comment

Wlad was young or in his prime and getting ktfo by ok, but mediocre fighters. Wlad held all of the cards. He could've gotten immediate rematches as he was a gold medalist and had a name.
                    Two ATG HWs....Lewis got knocked out by shitty ass McCall & Tyson by Douglas.

Comment

Lol, Ezzard Charles? Louis was working his way back towards fighting for the title. Had he beat Marciano he would have gotten his shot.

Anything else I can help you with?
                      Sorry that my mind at the moment isn't a boxing encyclopedia considering I work and have a gf too.

But he didn't sooooooo big L...O...L.

How bout the other guys sir?

Comment

Working...
                      X