Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could any of the ATG bantamweights beat Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could any of the ATG bantamweights beat Donaire?

The only ones that can probably beat him are Panama Al Brown and Carlos Zarate. I think Jofre is the best BW ever but he is just too short and Donaire is too fast and powerful.
    Last edited by goblin213; 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM.

Jofre, Olivares, Zarate, Ortiz and Al Brown beat him, probably a few more, I haven't seen much of any other bantamweights.

Comment

Slow down chief. Let's see how he does coming up before we start saying that Eder Jofre has no chance. I mean, we are talking about Eder Jofre here.

Comment

Olivares?

I think Jofre beats him. He's only a couple inchs shorter than Nonito.

Others do too IMO.

Comment

It's just my opinion, I know it's hard to admit that a current fighter beats an ATG. Jofre is one of my favorite fighters ever but I think Donaire beats him.

Comment

How do people think Manuel Ortiz does against Donaire?

I think Ortiz beats him.

We havn't really seen much of Donaire at Bantam though really he's had 2 fights there. Maybe down the line we can ask how he does with the ATG's until then I don't think its fair too.

Comment

Jeff Chandler too maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                How do people think Manuel Ortiz does against Donaire?

I think Ortiz beats him.

We havn't really seen much of Donaire at Bantam though really he's had 2 fights there. Maybe down the line we can ask how he does with the ATG's until then I don't think its fair too.
                Yeah thats true, I think were jumping the gun here, I want to see him against someone who can take his punches.

Comment

Really Manuel Ortiz? Ortiz is an ATG but Donaire is too fast for him and too athletic. Orlando Canizales(if he is considered ATG) has a better chance than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    Really Manuel Ortiz? Ortiz is an ATG but Donaire is too fast for him and too athletic. Orlando Canizales(if he is considered ATG) has a better chance than Ortiz.
                    Maybe I was reaching a tad.

I'm a little biased when it comes to Ortiz. He's my 2nd favourite Bantam.

I think it's hard to tell as it's such a space in time.

But Ortiz definitely had the skills to atleast be competitive with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X