• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football.

Not the yank stuff.

All the world agrees apart from the yanks

Comment

Both are great to watch highlight reels of, otherwise it's like watching paint dry.

Comment

They're both **** but soccer/futbol is tolerable.

Way too many commercials in football.
        Last edited by thuggery; 01-25-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          There's skill involved in real football. That American *****e requires none at all, if you're strong and can run fast you can play.

Yeah, that's all there is to it.

I've said it many times on here before......

If I was asked to go to a camp for Down Syndrome children and teach them to play a team sport, the sport I'd show them would be soccer- the most simple **** sport of all.

Soccer is the sport in America that parents put their kids into first, and then most children discover better sports and leave the "world's game" in the dust.

Euro-morons are always claiming Americans have no interest in soccer because "they don't understand it". A friggin' chimp "understands" soccer! Americans understand it better than anyone else and that's why it's discarded/ignored by us so easily.
          Last edited by jabsRstiff; 01-25-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            Yeah, that's all there is to it.

I've said it many times on here before......

If I was asked to go to a camp for Down Syndrome children and teach them to play a team sport, the sport I'd show them would be soccer- the most simple **** sport of all.

Soccer is the sport in America that parents put their kids into first, and then most children discover better sports and leave the "world's game" in the dust.

Euro-morons are always claiming Americans have no interest in soccer because "they don't understand it". A friggin' chimp "understands" soccer! Americans understand it better than anyone else and that's why it's discarded/ignored by us so easily.
            If America understood it so well then you'd have thought that you could've produced at least a single elite level player in your history of playing the sport.

Pointless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              If America understood it so well then you'd have thought that you could've produced at least a single elite level player in your history of playing the sport.

Pointless thread.

We DO understand it....and that's why we DO NOT care about it.

Please, tell me the intricacies of soccer you can see but the average American cannot...

Comment

Time for this again

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  We DO understand it....and that's why we DO NOT care about it.

Please, tell me the intricacies of soccer you can see but the average American cannot...
                  So because you understand it, you don't play it?

So THAT'S why you're so awful at it, it all makes sense now!

Maybe in a few years time you'll begin to understand sprinting and you'll just stop caring about that as well. The Olympics will be poor viewing for you Yanks once you get your head round the absolute minefield of rules that is Swimming.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    So because you understand it, you don't play it?

So THAT'S why you're so awful at it, it all makes sense now!

Maybe in a few years time you'll begin to understand sprinting and you'll just stop caring about that as well. The Olympics will be poor viewing for you Yanks once you get your head round the absolute minefield of rules that is Swimming.

Americans like track and field. We understand it and appreciate it.

Americans do not like soccer. We understand it and think it's lame, though it seems to have a greater appeal to our females and mentally handicapped.

Personally, I am proud of how we suck at soccer.

Comment

El fenomeno...

I will be looking out for those soccer intricacies I asked you to get into.

Comment

Working...
                      X