Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting for Floyd's response. His silence is deafening.

Comment

• this sticky thread has got floyd stans on the verge of heart attack lol.

as far as hauser is concerned, he's still no match to floyd sr and roger when it comes to rumor mongering. the mayweathers did it with so much conviction so i don't know why floyd fanatics as so mad at hauser.

Comment

• So pac cum guzzlers Im still seeing some large plot holes in this floyd narrative your trying to sell. If Floyd can pay off USADA to fix tests for him why couldnt Lance Armstrong just slide them some money to get them off his back? Im pretty sure Armstrong has more money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          So pac cum guzzlers Im still seeing some large plot holes in this floyd narrative your trying to sell. If Floyd can pay off USADA to fix tests for him why couldnt Lance Armstrong just slide them some money to get them off his back? Im pretty sure Armstrong has more money?
          These allegations have Arthur Andersen, the infamous auditing firm, potential in my view. The main difference between the treatment of Lance and boxing is independence. They have no loyalty to Lance because US Cycling pays their bills to look after hundreds of riders, whereas they have monetary incentive to keep their client, with a handful of fighters, happy and alive in boxing. Golden Boy Promotions pays them about $100,000 per fight for 8 weeks of work. That's already compromised testing standards in the name of Revenues, since Olympic Style Drug Testing is supposed to 24-7-365 days a year.

There is possibility that USADA went after Armstrong for the Publicity, after-all Lance was a Big Fish that eluded many. I remember hearing somewhere, that the USADA was interested in Revenues from Professional Sports(MLB, NFL, NBA, etc.), who are concerned about privacy and the rights of players. The Armstrong Case shows that they are the best. However, the boxing case shows that the USADA honors contracts. Anyone that will do business with them will have Prestige of having the best drug testing and enforcement body and they know that the USADA will protect their best interest.

Also, there is allegations that Lance bribed UCI. He might have thought that was enough since he passed every drug test that he took.

Comment

So pac cum guzzlers Im still seeing some large plot holes in this floyd narrative your trying to sell. If Floyd can pay off USADA to fix tests for him why couldnt Lance Armstrong just slide them some money to get them off his back? Im pretty sure Armstrong has more money?
            What Rajah said....
            Last edited by Toothpick Vic; 11-23-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              These allegations have Arthur Andersen, the infamous auditing firm, potential in my view. The main difference between the treatment of Lance and boxing is independence. They have no loyalty to Lance because US Cycling pays their bills to look after hundreds of riders, whereas they have monetary incentive to keep their client, with a handful of fighters, happy and alive in boxing. Golden Boy Promotions pays them about $100,000 per fight for 8 weeks of work. That's already compromised testing standards in the name of Revenues, since Olympic Style Drug Testing is supposed to 24-7-365 days a year.

There is possibility that USADA went after Armstrong for the Publicity, after-all Lance was a Big Fish that eluded many. I remember hearing somewhere, that the USADA was interested in Revenues from Professional Sports(MLB, NFL, NBA, etc.), who are concerned about privacy and the rights of players. The Armstrong Case shows that they are the best. However, the boxing case shows that the USADA honors contracts. Anyone that will do business with them will have Prestige of having the best drug testing and enforcement body and they know that the USADA will protect their best interest.

Also, there is allegations that Lance bribed UCI. He might have thought that was enough since he passed every drug test that he took.
              Well youre the first informed believer of this rumor Ive come across. Its all speculation but intelligent speculation. Alll the rest seem to have been nitwits come along for a good old fashioned hate circle jerk.

Comment

Honestly Mannie Phresh .... if we can show you and other Floyd fans that this question of yours can be answered with a YES, will you all of a sudden change your mind? I can answer that for you ....... NO!!!!

Anyhow, all Floyd or Oscar or someone close to him had to do is pay off the "right people". The problem is to actually find that person or group of people who will agree with this scheme. That is more likely than saying USADA was paid off but you never know.

Now here is proof that Lance Armstrong DID try to pay off people to hide the truth. Unfortunately Lance had too many people to pay off .... but it took many years for us to get to know the truth. If Lance didn't participate in a "team sport", we may have never found out the truth!!!

http://larrybrownsports.com/cycling/...mstrong/158851

Relatively speaking, Floyd's problem just came out. It may take time to find out the truth.

Comment

Well youre the first informed believer of this rumor Ive come across. Its all speculation but intelligent speculation. Alll the rest seem to have been nitwits come along for a good old fashioned hate circle jerk.
                  I didn't say that I believe Floyd is on PEDs, but the story is probable. I'm reserving judgment until actual proof comes out. But, if he is then it has Arthur Andersen implications.

Comment

I dunno if floyd is roiding or not... but like F10mo$ were saying a while ago... "where there's smoke there's fire"...

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                      I didn't say that I believe Floyd is on PEDs, but the story is probable. I'm reserving judgment until actual proof comes out. But, if he is then it has Arthur Andersen implications.
                      Yeah anything is possible. Its the same friend of a friend said so argument used against pac though thats why you see all the ******ed pac fans swarming in this threads. I mean without naming names their are yesir level ******s in here on pacs nuts. It would be horrible for the sport if it came out pac or more so floyd used ped's though. Dana White would exploit the hell out of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X