No announcement yet.

Stiverne diagnosed rhabdomyolysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling sorry for this guy...
    But I don't see how Stiverne will receive another shot to the belt, now.

Comment

I'd rather see Wilder vs Fury, but if that doesn't happen i can think of worse fights than a rematch between the two.

Comment

Trainer should be fired

Comment

its his fault, please lets move on
          Last edited by Pain~Lucy; 01-20-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Wish him a speedy recovery but i don't understand why people are saying he didn't look the same.

Stiverne has always been a very passive fighter who doesn't let his hands go, how is this anything new other than the fact he lost this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              Wish him a speedy recovery but i don't understand why people are saying he didn't look the same.

Stiverne has always been a very passive fighter who doesn't let his hands go, how is this anything new other than the fact he lost this time?
              Bermane always had a slow workrate and was a passive fighter, that is true.

I've never seen him that bad. It could be because he was sick. Or it could be because he met a better opponent and couldn't execute.

I'm not saying he was not himself. But it's cause for speculation. If Stiverne pursues it.. It's cause for a rematch in my opinion!

The Stiverne that fought Arreola was far better, he looked like a champ. This guy laid down. Literally laid down.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

A passive fighter who doesn't let his hands go?he threw like 900 punches vs arreola!

Comment

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
                  A passive fighter who doesn't let his hands go?he threw like 900 punches vs arreola!
                  900 punches?

There's no way Bermane threw 900 punches at Arreola, even in both fights combined I don't reckon!

I backed Stiverne myself but you can't say he was an offensive fighter man, that's outrageous!

Comment

He's just not a good fighter at all. Typically like a fighter of this era he came in flagrantly under conditioned. He moved like a snail and his defense was atrocious. In all honestly V Klit could have stepped into the ring last Saturday night and given him a beating. Stiverne might possible go down as one of the worst paper titleists of all time.

Comment

He looked a lot more pro-active in the Arreola fight than against Wilder. But perhaps we was worried about Wilder's power?

Comment

Working...
                      X