Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Diaz sparks Khan's Chin up ...AGAIN....should Khan retire???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah......

Khan gets sparked out again soon enough. Just wait. He was out on his feet against Maidana, Matthysse puts him to sleep worse than Dallas Jr.

Garcia is so much better than Lucas, that must be the reason why GBP is trying to keep Danny as far away from Matthysse as possible. Thats why their going to match Peterson against Matthysse and not against Garcia. And Lucas is Garcia's mandatory. Say what you want about Peterson, at least he's willing to fight Matthysse.
    Garcia has been on record several times saying he would fight Matthyse.. He has a fight with Judah lined up but after that I'm sure he will take on the winner of Peterson vs Matthyse...Which will definitely be Peterson.

He was temporally out on his feet vs Maidana....yet at-least he didn't go down...Could have sworn I remember Maidana writhing in pain from that body shot in round 1 and if not for the end of the round bell.....likely TKO'ed.

Everyone brings up Khan being wobbled in that fight yet arguably Maidana was in way worse trouble (through he got extremely lucky with the bell) had that shot been with 30 seconds+ left in the round he may not have survived.

Matthyse is WAY to slow for Khan...Khan would outbox his slow ass all day long...Matthyse should stick to fighting guys on his level like Zab

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      Garcia has been on record several times saying he would fight Matthyse.. He has a fight with Judah lined up but after that I'm sure he will take on the winner of Peterson vs Matthyse...Which will definitely be Peterson.

He was temporally out on his feet vs Maidana....yet at-least he didn't go down...Could have sworn I remember Maidana writhing in pain from that body shot in round 1 and if not for the end of the round bell.....likely TKO'ed.

Everyone brings up Khan being wobbled in that fight yet arguably Maidana was in way worse trouble (through he got extremely lucky with the bell) had that shot been with 30 seconds+ left in the round he may not have survived.

Matthyse is WAY to slow for Khan...Khan would outbox his slow ass all day long...Matthyse should stick to fighting guys on his level like Zab
      Garcia says he would fight Lucas but he takes a easier fight in Judah. Actions speak louder than words.
      Khan was lucky to survive the 10th against Maidana, if Maidana was a better fighter he would've finished him off.
      Khan has speed thats it. Matthysse isn't that fast but he has good timing and Khan doesn't have the power to keep him off of him. If you really think Khan beats Matthysse, well Roger Mayweather says it best "you don't know **** about boxing".
      Last edited by bigcursedawg; 03-04-2013, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Diaz is one to talk, other than Khan is there a chinnier titlist recently?

I guess the Porter fight gave him the right to crow a little, I'm shocked he was able to go the distance and give Porter a hard time.

Comment

No, he shouldn't retire. In fact he should just start trolling at that point and go fight Mathysse for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            Garcia says he would fight Lucas but he takes a easier fight in Judah. Actions speak louder than words.
            Khan was lucky to survive the 10th against Maidana, if Maidana was a better fighter he would've finished him off.
            Khan has speed thats it. Matthysse isn't that fast but he has good timing and Khan doesn't have the power to keep him off of him. If you really think Khan beats Matthysse, well Roger Mayweather says it best "you don't know **** about boxing".
            And Maidana was VERY lucky to survive the first round against Khan...If that shot happened 30 seconds earlier in the round Maidana would have been finished.

If he can beat Maidana (and almost tko him in the first round) and beat a roided Peterson I don't see why he can't beat a slow overrated Matthyse who lost to Zab Judah (who Khan beat down much worse)

Matthyse also isn't a big 140lber...Sure he hits hard but he's not big for the division at all. He's not going to be smothering Khan with his size and hard to push away.

Of course there is always the chance that Khan could get knocked out...Obviously with his chin thats always a possibility but I think he outboxes Matthyse the majority of itmes.

Comment

khan needs defense stat nothing any trainer can do if he doesn't learn how to punch and move his head an stop leaving his chin in the air.

Comment

Khan's ego will be completely shattered if he gets stopped in front of his home crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Im sayin though...how he make the mula? what he got a clothing line or something?? or do you think he is Mayweather status off his fights he has had upto now??
                  all kinds of endorsment deals and earning opportunities on his way up. he was a millionaire before he'd even fought at world level. you don't live in the UK, so you missed just how big of a deal this kid was 6, 7, 8 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    all kinds of endorsment deals and earning opportunities on his way up. he was a millionaire before he'd even fought at world level. you don't live in the UK, so you missed just how big of a deal this kid was 6, 7, 8 years ago.
                    yeah I guess so cuz here in the states he was a chump is a chump and prob always will be a chump...

Comment

Diaz's chin is worst than Khan's as of late. If Khan gets KOed by Diaz his run on his top is over. One thing is that the Brits support their fighters no matter what. Look at Frank Bruno...

Comment

Working...
                      X