No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Putting in Work For Lopez Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Putting in Work For Lopez Title Defense

WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (Left) spars on August 29, 2012 in Santa Monica, California during a media workout in preparation for his September 15, 2012 world title defense against Josesito Lopez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada which will be televised live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. Photos by Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

who those two guys with canelo and oscar?They look very familar

Comment

What was Canelo's SUPPOSE weight at the 30 day mark? 166? Is it me or he doesn't look to be 166lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        who those two guys with canelo and oscar?They look very familar
        the guy on the right was that irish boxer from "the great white hype". damn has he got old!

Comment

the other guys peter berg movie director

Comment

Wonder how much Canelo will weigh on fight night. His crew really needs to step up his competition. How long will he continue to fight these smaller guys?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              What was Canelo's SUPPOSE weight at the 30 day mark? 166? Is it me or he doesn't look to be 166lbs?
              167 and lopez 166...thats kind of low actually,others come in like 20 at thirty day weigh in,juama used to and was at 140+ when he fought salido,it's nothing unusual

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                167 and lopez 166...thats kind of low actually,others come in like 20 at thirty day weigh in,juama used to and was at 140+ when he fought salido,it's nothing unusual
                Im just saying, I could be wrong but he doesn't look to be in the 160s to me.

Comment

Working...
                X