No announcement yet.

Quitting smoking........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting smoking........

ive been smoking for 7-8 years now and i want to quit. I just recently bought a e-go electronic cigarette that was expensive and tase like ****. Now on my second day i feel horrible i dont even want to go outside. lol has anyone in here experince weird side affects?.......

Why did you buy it? I heard on the radio that the government was giving them out for free. Is it the ones that have colored light ?

I don't smoke and don't want to ever pick up smoking, it's a stupid habit you put in money and you get nothing good in return.

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    ive been smoking for 7-8 years now and i want to quit. I just recently bought a e-go electronic cigarette that was expensive and tase like ****. Now on my second day i feel horrible i dont even want to go outside. lol has anyone in here experince weird side affects?.......

Comment

On the side note I'm also from Houston live near Pasadena! I don't like this bull**** city though, too many ghetto folks.

Comment

It'll be tough, but u can do it. **** those patches, gums and ****.

Workout *****h and forgot about it.

Comment

really the best way to quit is to stay active....get a job and go to gym at least three times a week

it's working for me...i've smoked for over 3 years and i just turned 18 lol.

Comment

Instead of smoking get a workout in and then buy yourself a massager and massage your entire body. It'll make you feel way better than smoking. I only smoke when I go out and drink with my buddies but I'm cutting back on going out and drinking cuz it makes it harder to work out the next day.

Comment

Iam chewing Nictine gum 4 mg, and jaw, and ear hurts. My ear has a deep pain going to the inside of it, that is very sharp, while my jaw feels swollen, its my 8th day not smoking, and i didnt chew gum to day because of the side effect, and it was really rough.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                Why did you buy it? I heard on the radio that the government was giving them out for free. Is it the ones that have colored light ?

I don't smoke and don't want to ever pick up smoking, it's a stupid habit you put in money and you get nothing good in return.

yep, i bought it at the west oaks mall here in houston, its was 120.00 with liquid nicotine, it does have a blue led light. i bought it cause i thought it was goin to help me to quit smoking, but i guess quitting sucks anyways you do it lol

Comment

put aside the money you would us to buy a pack, if you bought 2 a day, then put that aisde

save that mula for at least a month, so everytime you would normally buy a pack
                  then see how much you have at the end of the month,
                  $5.00 a day os about $150.00 a month
                  $10.00 is $300

you do the math

Comment

sup dude, yeah i know i could of been a millionair by now lol. but i mostly quit because of my health.

Comment

Working...
                    X