No announcement yet.

LOL @ Floyd has NO Fans Nobody Cheers him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    He has No class No dignity. Can you hear the fans cheer for Marquez during his open work outs ...Mayweather only has reporters there doing their job..yhats it LOL.
    horus is a ****in reatard, that floyd ass licker now calls himself avenue, LOL, this fight will make floyd the greatest fighter in the history of fighting in floyds mind, Floyd will win by gift decision

floyd fans are probablly predicting that after this fight, floyd will beat sugar ray robinson in their next fight, LOL, nyahaha

Comment

That would be ****in hilarious... Ive got to go to one of his fights one day and get seats where he does his ring walk and nail his ass with a large soda...right in his face
      That happened to Hamed once..He was on the flying carpet and some dude threw some beer over him while he was landing...

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        horus is a ****in reatard, that floyd ass licker now calls himself avenue, LOL, this fight will make floyd the greatest fighter in the history of fighting in floyds mind, Floyd will win by gift decision

floyd fans are probablly predicting that after this fight, floyd will beat sugar ray robinson in their next fight, LOL, nyahaha
        Welcome back!!!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          That happened to Hamed once..He was on the flying carpet and some dude threw some beer over him while he was landing...
          I didnt do it cant prove anything...lOl I like Hamed

Comment

I didnt do it cant prove anything...lOl I like Hamed
            lol

Nah i know i was just saying G because peeps were talking about chucking **** at Floyd....

Comment

lol

Nah i know i was just saying G because peeps were talking about chucking **** at Floyd....
              That would have to suck to get nailed with a burrito or pizza right in the face...

I remember Andrew Golota was getting hit with all type of **** when the riot broke out in M Gardens lol when he fought Bowe... lol

Comment

Welcome back!!!!! Lol
                i predict that this fight will not sell out and floyd will get his hbo fighter gift decision in vegas , floyds home town, im not joking either, by the way, is this fight sold out, lol, nyahahahaha, i doubt it, mannys fight sold out in a couple of days

Comment

That would have to suck to get nailed with a burrito or pizza right in the face...

I remember Andrew Golota was getting hit with all type of **** when the riot broke out in M Gardens lol when he fought Bowe... lol
                  Yeh it would be a classic to see it happen to floyd see if he shoulder rolls the garbage

lol

And i remember Golota getting a mobile phone bounced off his barnet

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    i predict that this fight will not sell out and floyd will get his hbo fighter gift decision in vegas , floyds home town, im not joking either, by the way, is this fight sold out, lol, nyahahahaha, i doubt it, mannys fight sold out in a couple of days
                    No they still have tickets...lol That must suck to get booed in your own home town lol lol.... Damn i will come to tears if Floyd get KTFO.... TEARS of Joy. He can Pick on JMM if he wants. He wont with Manny! I hope JMM beats hiss ass though.... Bye Bye to the circus act...If he loses, hes done

Comment

Yeh it would be a classic to see it happen to floyd see if he
                      shoulder rolls the garbage
                      lol

And i remember Golota getting a mobile phone bounced off his barnet
                      blhahahahalol HEd be running from hot dogs and nachos and cheese lol

Comment

Working...
                      X