Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield 2011 vs The World Heavyweight Champions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield 2011 vs The World Heavyweight Champions?

Holyfield is a former World Champion at two weights and has beaten some of the best in his era and is one of the best heavyweights of the 90's. He is way of his best now in his late 40's but is still going on. In his last WBA title fight he lost on points to Valuev. I believe holyfield won that fight and was robbed of being the oldest champ in history. He has had afew comeback fights against some past there best heavyweights. If he keeps on winning he will be on course for another title shot. But how would he do against the champions of today?

The Klitschko's both murder him, but honestly, the rest of the field is so bad that he might have a shot. He's not a favorite in most fights (Arreola is an exception), but he'd make somebody look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      The Klitschko's both murder him, but honestly, the rest of the field is so bad that he might have a shot. He's not a favorite in most fights (Arreola is an exception), but he'd make somebody look bad.
      What about haye?

Comment

Originally posted by Stallone60 View Post
        What about haye?
        Ugh...this really does make me sick, but Haye's got too much talent to lose to Holyfield at this point. Who knows, he could even pick some "on the job training in heart" like Mason Dixon haha. But nothing could make me happier than Holy sparking that ****talking little ***** with a big left hook. Then going and having a kid with Haye's girlfriend - Evander's got so many, what's one more?

Comment

Working...
        X