Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac's shot now, fuck that fight, it's old, let's move on already

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
      I think for me the only thing to pressure Floyd to fight Pacman is to Talk him Trash by Pacquiao. What do you think guys?
      Bob Arum and Floyd Mayweather /Golden Boy wont do business together, that fight is not happening. Its like any other Top Rank fighter calling out a Golden Boy fighter or vice versa, they know it wont happen so they're just talking ****. Pacquiao is no different , hes just says what people want to hear, im not sure why people take it serious. It doesn't matter how much money the fight is worth either, im pretty sure they already proved that. Neither one went out of their way to make that fight happen and are both to blame. **** Top Rank and Golden Boy too for letting their egos get in the way of so many other great fights and to hell with Showtime and HBO for joining in on the bull****, it truly is ruining the sport.

Comment

Umm, no. Manny never intended to fight Floyd inside a ring. Only in court.

Comment

Trash talk can't hurt if it ends up leading to a fight between these two divas. Pacquiao needs to pull a Clubber Lang and call out Floyd's baby momma's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Pac's shot now, fuck that fight, it's old, let's move on already
            Lets make that call after the Rios fight

Comment

Personally I think Pac blew his chances people can say what they want but I truly believe Floyd wanted to fight Manny in 09. It's unheard of for Floyd to agree to everything 50/50, gloves, ring size, pound penalty and just asked for rbt also he evem signed his contract. I mean we can all speculate and say that was a road blk but as times have changed was that really means to kill the biggest fight in history? Pac should have sucked up his ego. Floyd could have felt just as disrespect for Pac wanting 10 mill for ever pound Floyd over 147. With that being said I don't think it will happen now. Floyd has everything to lose and nothing to gain now. If he wins Pac washed up people will say. If he lose, Floyd was never that good people will say. I know the money is good which may ultimately make it happen but it lost it's luster. I wish he and Floyd could have fault when Pac was considered invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Lets make that call after the Rios fight
                Dude, the ship is sunk. The demand is no longer there and the fight has lost its luster. Let's move on...

Comment

Working...
                X