Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Mayorga could be finalized tomorrow.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are people getting so bent out of shape? its just a tune up fight....cotto's had a long layoff + shoulder surgery, he needs a tune up before margs.

Comment

IT IS A TUNE UP FIGHT

What dont ppl get abt that? In a tune up your expected to win.Tune ups has its benefit: Builds confidence,prepares a better promo for the next fight,you get to see exactly where on the map your at.

So what happened to those saying cotto doesnt face puncnchers?

And why would anybody ask "why not vanes"? Vanes is undefeated,trying to build a name,trained by roach,and why would top rank destroy him when he can milk him?

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
        IT IS A TUNE UP FIGHT

What dont ppl get abt that? In a tune up your expected to win.Tune ups has its benefit: Builds confidence,prepares a better promo for the next fight,you get to see exactly where on the map your at.

And why would anybody ask "why not vanes"? Vanes is undefeated,trying to build a name,trained by roach,and why would top rank destroy him when he can milk him?
        A puncher who has been inactive??

You stans are pathetic trying to justify this shit.

Dude I'm not even a Vanes fan one bit but I think it is better than the Mayorga fight. Knowing my dumbass and my love for boxing I'm still going to pay for this shit. Again, Fuck boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          bob arum dont give a **** lol
          u aint lie about that. he has no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            A puncher who has been inactive??

You stans are pathetic trying to justify this shit.

Dude I'm not even a Vanes fan one bit but I think it is better than the Mayorga fight. Knowing my dumbass and my love for boxing I'm still going to pay for this shit. Again, Fuck boxing.

Mayorga>Wolak am i right?

Again for 487783 time..It...is....a...tune...up.Margarito got one against garcia and no one said nothing.he may even need one too,dont be suprised if he fights wolak then youll know what i mean.

You seriously think roach will allow vanes in the same square with cotto? Hell,he doesnt even want julito looking at cotto.Top rank doesnt wanna feed vanes to the wolves and you should know that as a boxing fan...so why rant on.
            Last edited by AP♠; 12-22-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Mayorga defo does hype fights well, he will defo be in cottos face at the press conferences, but when its all said n done, cotto will beat down mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                IT IS A TUNE UP FIGHT

ok its a tune up fight but he didnt fight again this year because he wasnt interested in fighting chavez or cintron and wanted a bigger fight. so now i hear he is gonna fight mayorga in march as a tune up. im really not thrilled about this ****.

Comment

cotto needs more tune ups to get used to manny steward. this is an acceptable fight to get cotto back on the comeback trail.

Comment

Nice. Pre-fight should be great. Cotto squashes him after the bell rings.

Comment

Mayorga is a tough dude with a great chin. He keeps coming and throwing those haymakers. Anything is possible and I don't think this is an easy fight for Cotto at all. It took Tito 8 rounds to KO Mayorga. Cotto doesn't have that kind of power. I like this fight and I also like Mayorga and his crazy energy.

Comment

Working...
                      X