Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd really wants to "clean up" the sport, why isnt he petitioning for ALL boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you willing to pay 40K for every fight? lol.

How come every fighter is willing to accept the OSDT except for Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Bokor Man View Post
      so you are trying to tell me that by Mayweather doing OST for the Pacquiao fight.. it will make them think twice about changing the testing methods? lol c'mon now.. If you don't petition the commission, no matter how many times he uses it in his fights, it's not going to change the norm.
      by Mayweather only using it in his fights.. it's not going to change the SOP of the Commission. So how exactly would he be "cleaning up" the sport?

& I find it funny that you think you know more about Vegas politics than I, a resident of Las Vegas, Nevada going on 13 years now.

If the Vegas commission is so corrupt and he doesn't want to deal with it.. why is he fighting here in the first place again?

Maybe im just incompetent and stupid, but your post isnt really addressing what i am saying.

You need a lobby to get rule changes, lobbying especially within the spectrum of politics is expensive and takes forever.

Floyd doing it individually on a fight by fight basis makes it so that he can actually implement the testing. If he petitioned, not only would have have some rich opponents going against him, the commission isnt about to do anything unless they are forced to.

Thats my point. All this other stuff you are saying is honestly going over my head.

Comment

It's strange that Floyd had 40 fights and never demanded blood tests for those fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuggerboom1 View Post
          It's strange that Floyd had 40 fights and never demanded blood tests for those fights?

yeah that's pretty strange. he must be scared of southpaws. his daddy don't want him to fight southpaws

Comment

Honestly use your ****ing head.

Does Floyd Mayweather strike you as the type of guy when he wants to do something, he's going to ask people to sign a petition? Be real.

Floyd is the type of person that WILL MAKE it happen, when he wants it done.

Comment

*****s will duck this thread like their hero fROID. all this started with fROID's crack headed daddy trying to discredit pacquiao cause hes running through competition through hard work, dedication and god-given talent. fROID cant stand how someone else is stealing the spotlight in boxing. i mean why else would he come out of retirement on the day of a pacquiao fight when all the media was talkin about it for awhile before he came back. then floyd, his crackhead daddy, and unc as well as goldenboy accuse manny of being on peds, but manny files a lawsuit. as soon as the lawsuit comes, THEN fROID wants to say hes trying to clean up the sport but never mentioned it before that? what fROID means by playing on an equal playing field is he knows he aint as good as pac so he needs to use any means necessary to get an edge. what a coward. why do you think he talks so much ****? to get his opponents mad so that when they fight they wont be focused. any means necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                Are you willing to pay 40K for every fight? lol.

How come every fighter is willing to accept the OSDT except for Manny?
                Their desperate for a big payday, therefore would do ANYTHING Floyd asks of them in order to get a chance to fight him. Pac on the other hand isnt desperate.

Comment

Working...
                X