Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you criticize Pacquiao for fighting Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you criticize Pacquiao for fighting Clottey?

He fought Cotto who was given a questionable win over Clottey, and is now fighting the guy many thought beat Cotto. That is called cleaning out the division.

You can be a Floyd supporting queer.

Comment

Packy is beyond reproach imo daddy.

Him fighting Clottey is the most impressive step he has taken in his career so far.

Anyone who can't see this is not a true boxing follower and/or a *****sexual.

Clottey is a pure African warrior who will potentially give Pac the toughest fight of his career.

Comment

Outside of Mosley (or Berto if he wins) and Floyd then Clottey is probably the best option you right about the Cotto thing, i thought Clottey won that even tho he slacked in the last few rounds..

I will criticize both Pac and Floyd for not making that fight happen though.. cause that fight was THE fight of this generation most likely..

Comment

you cant, its a good credible fight, staking his title on the line against another top 5 WW. i see no issue.

Comment

i dont, clottey is a very descent opponent and pacquiao will get credit from me if he wins this fight, it's certainly far better then what Floyd can do!

Comment

Who are the people critising him??? There isnt a lot of WW available and Clottey is a stablemate(Promotion-wise) And ranked high, So why would anyone critise the fight??? Am sure everyone would rather see Pac take on PBF but we cant have it all.

Comment

No criticism coming from me...

Comment

Its a excellent matchup.

My only criticism would be it shouldn't be happening.

He should have fought Floyd.

But they both share the blame for that though.

Comment

Quite frankly,this is Pacman's biggest fight at welterweight,considering Cotto had to fight at a catchweight!!Clottey is a wide durable guy that's gonna keep coming forward,a true test!!That taylor made crap is for stupid people who don't understand the sport!!Clottey is gonna be around for 12 rounds,has speed,more technical than Cotto & has a chip on his shoulder,dangerous night for Pacman,period!!

Comment

Working...
                    X