Wlad: I'd consider fighting brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad: I'd consider fighting brother

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/o...er/gnid-56110/

Wladimir and Vitali Klitshcko will consider fighting each other if their mother gives her blessing.

Speaking during his preparation for his June 20 IBF/WBO title defense, which will now be against Ruslan Chagaev, Wladimir suggested the massive interest that a bout between the two would generate could persuade them to fight.

However, they would only do so if their mother, who they have promised not to meet in the ring, allows them to.

"We are going to talk to our mother again because we know how much interest such a fight would create and it would mean that one of us would be the supreme heavyweight champion," Wladimir told the Independent on Sunday.

"Of course she would not be happy and if we did fight I would be very worried about the health of my brother because it would be very bloody and very bad. We are very competitive and it would be for real. There would be no fix."

Dr Steelhammer refused to be drawn on a prediction for the dream bout, only pointing out their respective strengths.

"I am the better technical boxer but he is the stronger of the two," Wladimir said. "It would be interesting."

was posted yesterday..wlad shouldnt let the press gas him up to fight his big brother who's been there for him all this time..reminds me of rocky 5..when the fake don king turned tommy gunn on rocky...no amount of money is worth hurting your brother

Comment

I cant see that being bonfide truth man i cant lol

Aint no mother giving blessings so her kids can fight each other anyway

Comment

Vitali wins by brutal big brother punishment.

Comment

Yeh VK would fuk him up 4sure..

You can keep your technical side while your head is being punched around like a football on a pitch

I still dont believe this though

Comment

Another excuse to duck Haye! LOL

Comment

i pick klitschko to win.

Comment

Originally posted by john-locke-9-22 View Post
                another excuse to duck haye! Lol
                lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing > Life View Post
                  i pick klitschko to win.

i disagree.

Comment

Wlad must be desperate to be fighting his own bro. What? No big money fights at heavyweight at the moment?

Only thing I can think of is a desire to get into the Guinness Book of World Records as the first professional boxer brothers who fought each other in a major event.

If they're fighting each other for a big payday, that's pretty sad.

They should just put on an exhibition bout and charge people to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X