Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao VS Marquez Official Sopcast & Other Streaming Video Links Thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I just checked with my boy who ordered the fight and 35999 is almost exactly on, really no delay at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caponis View Post
      Yeah I just checked with my boy who ordered the fight and 35999 is almost exactly on, really no delay at all.
      Awesome. Thanks man!

Comment

• yeaa cheers mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Caponis View Post
          I just downloaded some updates for my old sopcast. The new format is so much better.
          Better quality or anything?

Comment

• Looks a little better and maybe a little smoother and slightly better sound, really though it just has a much, much better control panel.

Comment

• lol@the fact there are multiple broadcasts in different languages on different stream addresses. Domain claiming there wouldn't be a single link.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by robjr View Post
                yea I didnt know what domain's issue was...
                Maybe he gets off on that kind of stuff or something. I'll remember him next time if he pulls that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by robjr View Post
                  I dont know bout you guys but im really happy to hear Merchants voice instead of Kellermans !!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Agreed. HBO is just not the same without his babling and not making any sense. I honestly wish that he stays.

Comment

• I know, what a moron. I cant stand people who get mad at people who use sopcasts because they payed for the fight. They get pissed that they bought the fight so they try and get other people to buy the fight to make them feel better about themselves by lying about the sopcast links.

Comment

• How come most of these links don't work for me. Can someone help.

Comment

Working...
                      X