No announcement yet.

Are you willing to take a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you willing to take a drug test?

I was actually asked that today because I was thinking about leaving my gig and some recruiter called.
    They asked me if I was willing to take a drug test.
    I hung up. I was thinking I am glad I am not an electrician or something where it's mandatory.

Do y'all have to take drug tests at work?

Drugs and alcohol tests at random are always expected and administered here at work..

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I was actually asked that today because I was thinking about leaving my gig and some recruiter called.
      I hung up. I was thinking I am glad I am not an electrician or something where it's mandatory.

I drive so every year we get a full physical that includes a drug test, but my boss always gives me a 3 month warning before the test so that's when I go into cleaning system mode.

Comment

I would because i dont take any drugs

Comment

you should sober up and take the new job...lemme know two weeks before you go so i can send my resume at your old job

Comment

and to answer your question; no...there's no drug testing at my work...i've blazed with a few higher ups in the past..

reminds of an annual sales meeting we had a couple of years ago...after dinner, the team was having drinks at the bar, chillin...me and a few of our stoner co-workers decided to go to the car and take a toke or two...

i was sitting shotgun...couple of people in the back and a couple standing around the truck...then i heard my then-VP walking up and started to get worried...she hopped IN the truck and busted out her own ****...i had no idea what to say...she passed the piece, i took a hit and left

Comment

I hung up
              . I was thinking I am glad I am not an electrician or something where it's mandatory.

Now they know you're on drugs. LOL joke

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                and to answer your question; no...there's no drug testing at my work...i've blazed with a few higher ups in the past..

reminds of an annual sales meeting we had a couple of years ago...after dinner, the team was having drinks at the bar, chillin...me and a few of our stoner co-workers decided to go to the car and take a toke or two...

i was sitting shotgun...couple of people in the back and a couple standing around the truck...then i heard my then-VP walking up and started to get worried...she hopped IN the truck and busted out her own ****...i had no idea what to say...she passed the piece, i took a hit and left
                Is she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  Is she hot?

she was ok manong...blond hair, blue eyes, VP attitude during the day, party goer at night obviously

i was rushing to get out of there when i heard her coming but before i knew it, she was inside the ride packing bowls

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    she was ok manong...blond hair, blue eyes, VP attitude during the day, party goer at night obviously

i was rushing to get out of there when i heard her coming but before i knew it, she was inside the ride packing bowls
                    Then why did you leave right away? you should have stayed and talk to her about life.

Ampangit nung omads na nabili ko nung isang araw. Basura.

Comment

Working...
                    X