Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd left Top Rank to duck Margarito...left GBP to duck Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer: "Floyd left Top Rank to duck Margarito...left GBP to duck Pacquiao"

from Dougie's FAT Friday mailbag
    Posted Aug. 13, 2010 at 02:32am
    By Doug Fischer

Originally posted by Doug Fischer
    Anyway, you asked for my “bottom line,” so I’ll give it to you: Yes, I do think King and Mayweather will eventually unite.

It makes sense given Mayweather’s history. Floyd fled Top Rank in mid-2006 when Arum kept pushing the Antonio Margarito fight. Now he appears ready to bolt from Golden Boy once Schaefer and company got serious about making the Pacquiao fight.

Why would Mayweather go to King as opposed to Gary Shaw, Lou DiBella, Kathy Duva, or even getting his own company licensed? The answer is simple. Mayweather needs to have his ass kissed 24/7. He likes to be wined and dined and nobody does that better than King, who will lavish his potential victims, I mean clients, with expensive gifts (jewelry, cars, etc.) to get their signatures on the dotted line. Just ask Mike Tyson or Hasim Rahman or Zab Judah. If Mayweather was smart, he’d sit down with those guys and speak to them Frankly about their experiences with King, but he’s not nearly as smart outside of the ring as he is in it.

And you know what? That’s all good. King and Mayweather are made for each other. Hell, they deserve each other.
    http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2208/doug...riday_mailbag/
    Yes
    63.71%
    No
    28.23%
    Maybe
    8.06%

man.

Floyd's taken a media lynching. tarred-and-feathered and burned at effigy.

Comment

dougie is such an idiot

Comment

lol dougie really knows how to piss off the floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          dougie is such an idiot
          Just like everyone else who says anything bad about Floyd correct?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            dougie is such an idiot
            boohoo are u crying again?? goodluck defending ur chicken hero FMJ from numerous well-knowned boxing scribes lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              from Dougie's FAT Friday mailbag
              Posted Aug. 13, 2010 at 02:32am
              By Doug Fischer

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2208/doug...riday_mailbag/
              double OUCH!!

Comment

If it's a fact Manny is a cheater,this must be a fact as well,LOL!!

Comment

i am a floyd fan and i say phuck him right now...........more boxing to watch.

Comment

When pac accept full random drug test then you can say Floyd is ducking pac! it been proven that Floyd and magarito didn’t fight because of money issues. Some boxing writers so uniformed is fucking embarrassing!.

Comment

Working...
                    X