No announcement yet.

Seriously........Wladimir Klitchko vs Kevin McBride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Devil
    I'd go with McBride because he seems to have somewhat decent mental conditioning. Wladimir gets a little discouraged and either forgets everything he knows about boxing or just quits.

McBride KO5 Wladimir

LOL. Wlad will batter and destroy that McBride fool. Any boxing fan should know this.

Comment

Meaningless Turd joust.

Comment

when mcbride hits wlad on the chin, hes gonna feel like the whole of Ireland hit him on the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
          You guys have alot of faith in that Turd.

I'm not impressed with McBride for beating Tyson at all.

I am however, impressed with the way he handled the hype and never got discouraged. Wlad only fights well when things are going his way. When guys fight back, Wlad blows it. McBride will fight back.

I completely agree. He is great when you have guys like a seventy year old mercer and the many other tomatoe cans that wlad has fought. Oh yeah he fought byrd but then again byrd can't even dent a pillow. When things go Wlads way and he gets a guy in there that runs and is scared he does great. Let someone throw a puch back and wlad falls apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Riptor
            I completely agree. He is great when you have guys like a seventy year old mercer and the many other tomatoe cans that wlad has fought. Oh yeah he fought byrd but then again byrd can't even dent a pillow. When things go Wlads way and he gets a guy in there that runs and is scared he does great. Let someone throw a puch back and wlad falls apart.
            And who has McBride fought? A 38 year old Mike Tyson? Give me a ****ing break. Things would go Wlad's way the second the first bell sounds. Wlad may have mental issues, but do you think that McBride can get inside of the best jab in the HW division? He will get picked apart like the bum he is. LOL @ everyone giving McBride props for beating a fighter that was washed up over ten years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
              LOL. Wlad will batter and destroy that McBride fool. Any boxing fan should know this.
              That's for sure

Comment

And who has McBride fought? A 38 year old Mike Tyson? Give me a ****ing break. Things would go Wlad's way the second the first bell sounds. Wlad may have mental issues, but do you think that McBride can get inside of the best jab in the HW division? He will get picked apart like the bum he is. LOL @ everyone giving McBride props for beating a fighter that was washed up over ten years ago.

...No fuggin ****!!!! These dudes make me laugh.

Comment

Hmm can't the same be said for WLad who has he really fought? and when he got into a tune up fight for someone else he got his Jaw busted. Cory Sanders wasnt 21 years old when he fought Wlad either. I never said that Mcbride would blow him out of the rinfg or anything. Also Sanders who had no jab at all in teh fight got inside and look at how long the most wonderlicious jab took to stop and old man in mercer who didnt even land a punch. and that same jab if it was so good would have done something against brewster which it didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Riptor
                    Hmm can't the same be said for WLad who has he really fought? and when he got into a tune up fight for someone else he got his Jaw busted. Cory Sanders wasnt 21 years old when he fought Wlad either. I never said that Mcbride would blow him out of the rinfg or anything. Also Sanders who had no jab at all in teh fight got inside and look at how long the most wonderlicious jab took to stop and old man in mercer who didnt even land a punch. and that same jab if it was so good would have done something against brewster which it didnt.
                    Sanders kicked Wlad's ass, no doubt. He's a hard puncher, he may be a journeyman now, but he's more established than McBride. Wlad was KILLING Brewster,until he flamed out. but like I said, he does have mental issues. Sanders and Brewster are leagues above McBride.

Comment

Sanders kicked Wlad's ass, no doubt. He's a hard puncher, he may be a journeyman now, but he's more established than McBride. Wlad was KILLING Brewster,until he flamed out. but like I said, he does have mental issues. Sanders and Brewster are leagues above McBride.

I can agree on that one. Mcbride might win or Wlad might win its really hard to say because Mcbride is a joke and wlad is wishy washy now after losing to brewster he just doesnt seem to be right. With the nonsense that went on in the mcbride fight who really knows if he can really handle a good fight.

If this fight were to occur one thing is certain the only loosers would be the fans for watching such an atrocity.

Comment

Working...
                      X