biggest upset ... Garcia vs khan or Ortiz vs josesito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biggest upset ... Garcia vs khan or Ortiz vs josesito

what fight shock you the most ?

I honestly couldn't say. Both were jaw dropping. But if I had to choose, Maybe seeing Khan chicken dancing around the ring was more shocking. Considering they had a fight with Floyd all lined up n $h!t.

Comment

I'd say Josesito. He was moving up in weight, his opponent already booked another fight, got treated like a tuneup, has some losses, wasn't a champ, was losing the fight and turned it all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I honestly couldn't say. Both were jaw dropping. But if I had to choose, Maybe seeing Khan chicken dancing around the ring was more shocking. Considering they had a fight with Floyd all lined up n $h!t.
        Kind of expected if you have been following their careers, ones a quitter looking for pressure to wilt and the other is a glass vase waiting on a pedestal to be dropped.

What did impressed me is that one of my kids(figthers that Ive seen since their first 7 or 10 pro fights)finally took advantage of a big chance and will get the recognition he worked so hard for.

Comment

Originally posted by corrales41 View Post
          what fight shock you the most ?
          Jaro-Wonjongkam.

Comment

Josesito.

Garcia was an undefeated champion and one of the 5 best fighters in the division coming into the fight.

Comment

I don't think they were really upsets to begin with, both were coming off of losses and were in with good opponents. They appear to be upsets because the popular guy lost to a lesser known fighter.

But I guess I would have to pick Lopez-Ortiz fight though.

Comment

Josesito Lopez

Comment

I think the Lopez/Ortiz fight was a lager upset. Lopez had much lesser time to prepare and the climb up in weight.... As well as loses on his record unlike Garcia. Also the fact he was losing the fight in the cards and broke Ortiz jaw to win the fight! So far Upset of the year!!!

Comment

Um NEITHER?? Khan & Ortiz are/were so far from unbeatable it's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X