No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
    Let's just trade Whyte out for Povetkin, can you imagine how sad that would be?
    He's not a finished prospect he's a work in progress still. WTF was povetkin doing at the pro level at this age?

Not a damn thing...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      This is why I hate boxing fans, if a fighter isnt perfect, than he's a "overrated hype job".

This **** needs to stop.
      It's embarrassing to be honest.

Comment

I was very impressed with Joshua. He got wobbled, collected himself and wore a tough guy with a good chin down. I don't think Wilder is going to have an easy time with this kid.

Comment

Impressed? No. He showed his level though, and hopefully the casual fans will now calm down and let the guy learn his trade without all the over the top hype. He doesn't want to be knocking on Tyson Fury's door any time soon. Or even David Haye for that matter.

Suddenly the tune from the Sky Sports fan boys has changed to 'no need to rush him'. Last week he was beating Fury, Klitschko, and Wilder in 2 rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Fury and Joshua are the same age, and Tyson is clearly on another level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Fantastic post. The more and more I watch these new HW prospects the more and more I'm liking Fury. Fury beats all these hype jobs

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
              After his performance tonight, he has terrible stamina.. slow as molasses passed the 4th, but I'll give him a check for power. He definitely has KO power...

I think AJ is an overrated hype job, if Dillian was more accurate and had decent stamina he would of taken the cake honestly.

Tyson Fury, Wladimir Klitschko, Bryant Jennings (possible), Deontay Wilder, and Alexander Povetkin ALL beat AJ. Unless AJ clears them out within 4.

A couple questions have been answered in this fight.

AJ's chin is flaky, that's a definite answer.
              AJ's stamina is garbage.
              His stamina was poor because he unloaded a lot. After the 'brawl' he was kinda stupid. However he himself has said he needs rounds to learn.

He adjusted to relax, time whyte and land more jabs and move his body/head and also block. Not perfect by any means but he's in the early stages of stepping up.

Comment

I was rather impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I am impressed. He'll destroy Wilder.

No fighter is perfect.

Remember, Cassius Clay was knocked down by Henry Cooper.
                  Doesn't change the fact that Muhammad Ali is the GOAT. But that is besides the point. Wilder destroys Joshua.

Joshua beats fury and Povetkin. Loses to Wlad unless Wlad fights AJ The way he fought fury

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Fury and Joshua are the same age, and Tyson is clearly on another level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    That I will have to say. When I read Joshue was 26. I forgot he was not that young when Tyson is 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      I was rather impressed.
                      AJ did good. But chin is way too flaky, all that meat on him is going to screw him against elite competition.
                      Last edited by Champ Wilder; 12-12-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X