Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIST 8 CLEAR rounds that Algieri WON last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he won rounds 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. the kid only lost round 1.

Comment

Also, what do you mean "clear" rounds? Rounds can be close, dude. Some rounds were close but the right man won. I had him winning 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 11.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Algeiri boxed well late in the fight, Provodnikov looked bored..he not interested in a style of fight that Algeiri provides. A snoozer.

I don't feel like Provo should have lost but I can see how they scored it in Algeiris favor.

Depending how you want to look at the fight it could be a land slide going to either boxer. Depends on what you look for in a winner of a boxing round.

Imo it was not a close fight you just had to pick which criteria of judging your going into the fight with. Just like what Steve W said.
        The word you're looking for isnt bored, but "outboxed", maybe "frustrated".
        That's what happens when the other guy doesnt go for your kind of fight and does things his own way, while you try to catch up with him eating punches the entire time.

Comment

1 of the judges had algeri winning 5 of the first 6. the other had him winning 4 out of the first 6. how can you disagree with that...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            1 of the judges had algeri winning 5 of the first 6. the other had him winning 4 out of the first 6. how can you disagree with that...
            Did they seriously? That's sketchy af if that's true

Comment

You don't need to clearly win 8 rounds to win a fight even if get dropped twice in in round.

Comment

I thought Ruslan won the fight but it was close and the way the two men fought was completely different from each other. You can argue about it all you want but you won't change the mind of one person who thought Algeri won. No doubt Ruslan came forward the whole fight and landed by far the harder punches all fight. But there is also no doubt Algeri landed more punches in every round but round one. People are split about 50 50 on who won this fight and that is the way it's always going to be.

Comment

you can telll nobody can list a clear analysis on the rounds he won, but yet they say he clearly won lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I thought Ruslan won the fight but it was close and the way the two men fought was completely different from each other. You can argue about it all you want but you won't change the mind of one person who thought Algeri won. No doubt Ruslan came forward the whole fight and landed by far the harder punches all fight. But there is also no doubt Algeri landed more punches in every round but round one. People are split about 50 50 on who won this fight and that is the way it's always going to be.
                    Stop talking out of your ass Mr Boxrec. Theres no 50/50 split. Check the poll. Algieri is ahead by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Stop talking out of your ass Mr Boxrec. Theres no 50/50 split. Check the poll. Algieri is ahead by a landslide.
                      in the poll about who won its basically 2-1 that chris won, which would make it a split decision for 3 judges.. I think its fair to say that ruslan could have won a 114-112 decision,, the 117-109 score is awful

Comment

Working...
                      X