Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter punches boxing coach & gets KTFO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao

When has an elite boxer vs an elite mma fighter
    Ever occurred for a for a guy to say boxers lose 9 out of 10

IMO mma fighters try and avoid fights vs boxers and wanna stay clean and tackle , which shows fear and survival.
    While the boxer that have gone into the UFC are at the moment D+ boxers. And they weren't killers.

A killer boxer wins in the street ,Ring ,cage. He is a real fighter

Imagine the current he UFC champ times 10 ,that's a killer boxer!!

Mma don't know nothing about that

Comment

Originally posted by Evol
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Mato o Muero

I don't doubt it either. These UFC fighters are soft compared to boxers. You can't expect much from men who grope each other whilst barefoot and have the audacity to call it fighting.

Fighting comes in all form shape and style idiot! A elite mma fighter will beat a elite boxer 9 out of 10 times in a real life no rules situation match so I'll like to see ur face when your hero gets choked or tapped out by these men's in barefoot gropping eachother.
      Easiest way to end a fight is by a punch to the head. Is the safest way also. To choke someone is not easy and the power a pro boxer generates with no gloves isn't a joke.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Ross Pearson refused to shake hands with George Sotiropoulos before, or after the fight. He attributed this to the Australian's gross lack of professional conduct during an incident that occurred whilst filming the TUF series. Off camera, Sotiropoulos punched a member of Pearson's training staff, in response to a comment that had been posted on Twitter. Things back fired however when the victim, boxing coach Erin Beach, fought back and knocked Sotiropoulos unconscious.

Shame there is no video or hopefully there is & it gets leaked at a later date but there is a lot of witnesses to it and I don't doubt it for one second.
        Isn't that a super old story? I think I read that on sherdog a long long time ago.

Comment

Many Veteran UFC fighters, not the young I wanna be tough (with negative records); have been on record saying Boxing is a much more technical, Physically/Mentally more difficult and the training is more difficult... Most UFC fighters main lack of knowledge is in boxing technique.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Many Veteran UFC fighters, not the young I wanna be tough (with negative records); have been on record saying Boxing is a much more technical, Physically/Mentally more difficult and the training is more difficult... Most UFC fighters main lack of knowledge is in boxing technique.
            Oh yea? like who? Because I am a veteran watcher of UFC and never have I heard 1 say that. I think you just made that up quite honestly.

While they lack the same boxing technique/knowledge, the amount of work they put in is about equal/more when you consider all the other facets of fighting they train...

Comment

What if an MMA fighter can't take a boxer down? All these guys assume that once you attempt your tackle you'll get it are insane. Football and even clowning around with the boys you learn how to not be taken down easily and really, there isn't nearly that much "art" in keeping your balance. Obviously if you train for it you'll be better at taking people down but boxers also have superb balance and footwork. How many times in a UFC fight do you see guys have solid take down defense and force stand up fighting? Most of the time guys get taken down when they are gassed and sorry but boxers have LOADS more stamina than MMA fighters. In a street fight all it takes is one punch to end it, and boxers can throw that one punch much better than any MMA fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                Oh yea? like who? Because I am a veteran watcher of UFC and never have I heard 1 say that. I think you just made that up quite honestly.

While they lack the same boxing technique/knowledge, the amount of work they put in is about equal/more when you consider all the other facets of fighting they train...
                Lets see; Anderson Silva, GSP, Dos Santos (pure boxer and missed up everyone), Shamrock, Liddell, Penn... And many many more. You say your a vet fan your your fighting knowledge is down. Silva considered best UFC fighters uses considerably all boxing skill in his fight only resorting to Jujitsu on his back, Dos Santos had made a fool of almost every opponent with his superior boxing skills and only again resorting to Jujitsu to shut down take downs, GSP a wrestler is known to have taken huge strides in Boxing Technique in which has made him remain the champ (was taught by Roach for over a year), Liddell was known for his straight right, and used judo to help his keep from going to the groud/help he up.

Don't wanna argue wrestling or boxing differences with me friend. Father was a state champ and NCAA wrestler, and mothers side grew up all boxers from my great grandfather boxing with Dempsey.

Not disrespecting the sport, but fact show. Boxers in MMA with Wrestling/Judo/Jujitsu skill do more successful than the many with none...

Comment

Lets see; Anderson Silva, GSP, Dos Santos (pure boxer and missed up everyone), Shamrock, Liddell, Penn... And many many more. You say your a vet fan your your fighting knowledge is down. Silva considered best UFC fighters uses considerably all boxing skill in his fight only resorting to Jujitsu on his back, Dos Santos had made a fool of almost every opponent with his superior boxing skills and only again resorting to Jujitsu to shut down take downs, GSP a wrestler is known to have taken huge strides in Boxing Technique in which has made him remain the champ (was taught by Roach for over a year), Liddell was known for his straight right, and used judo to help his keep from going to the groud/help he up.

Don't wanna argue wrestling or boxing differences with me friend. Father was a state champ and NCAA wrestler, and mothers side grew up all boxers from my great grandfather boxing with Dempsey.

Not disrespecting the sport, but fact show. Boxers in MMA with Wrestling/Judo/Jujitsu skill do more successful than the many with none...
                  Dude why are you going all in depth with each guy? I know who all of those guys are I can name every fight they won or lost. I am an avid MMA fan, dont question my knowledge.

All I'm saying is someone said many have gone on record to saying 'boxing requires more dedication/harder training'. I asked who said that because I have never heard that out of an MMA fighter's mouth. Still havent gotten answer.

MMA and boxing are probably neck and neck preparing for a prize fight. They both have to do very similar things its conceivable that the MMA actually has to put in more work when you think about all the aspects of that sport.

Comment

And your foolish if you think all those men stricly rely on their boxing. JDS has been mostly relying on his boxing, but that doesnt go to prove **** about boxing>MMA, especially when you consider his last opponent (Cain Velasquez) dominated him by mostly putting on a wrestling clinic!

Also Anderson Silva, while very good with his boxing, has great Muay Thai knees/kicks to fall back on as well.

You make it sound like all the greatest fighters in the sport got where they are due to only their boxing, they all have something to fall back on as well.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                      Dude why are you going all in depth with each guy? I know who all of those guys are I can name every fight they won or lost. I am an avid MMA fan, dont question my knowledge.

All I'm saying is someone said many have gone on record to saying 'boxing requires more dedication/harder training'. I asked who said that because I have never heard that out of an MMA fighter's mouth. Still havent gotten answer.

MMA and boxing are probably neck and neck preparing for a prize fight. They both have to do very similar things its conceivable that the MMA actually has to put in more work when you think about all the aspects of that sport.
                      The name, you one youtube it was a shamrock, Arlovski, and Penn interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X