No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield Allegations of Steroid and HGH use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONe of the "fakest" stories ever

So Evander is gonna make a alias but make it extremely similar to his own name, a fake address that is also almost exactly like his, and his real phone number?

Comment

Jealousy

Apparently your just another bogus and jealous poster. Evander Holyfield is the greatest light/cruiserweight in history, the best left-hooker and the best combination punching heavyweight ever; and he is a top 10 all-time heavyweight. Who cares what you think? He worked extremely hard to be the best. I bet your body doesn't look like what his body looks like at almost 50! Wait, I bet you think SANTOS is a better fighter don't you?? Get a life!

Comment

Never noticed that Holyfield has b1tch ****.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          black people have super powers
          You have the best Sig, BANE!

Comment

Fcuk whoever bought race into this thread and those continuing it. But fcuk Holyfield even more. He was a dirty cheat, one of the greatest, but still a cheat. I only hope wladamir offers him a fight and beats him so bad he can't walk again. Oh and Tyson was the greatest combination puncher in heavyweight history and smockin Joe's had the greatest left hook
            Last edited by kiDynamite92; 01-05-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              thanks for posting stuff just about everyone already knows and has been discussed to death. Of course since you know **** about boxing and only follow soto and other mexican bums, this is probably shocking news to you.
              I don't agree. I have just come off a topic about Vitaly Klitschko and steroid use etc, which is still going and has reached about 15 pages so far. nd Mr. Evan Fields is mentioned there, and amazingly, with all the documentary comment you are sick of hearing, the topic atarter and others are still denying that it has anything to do with Holyfield. So you see, there are lots of idiots around. You and i are not included.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                ONe of the "fakest" stories ever

So Evander is gonna make a alias but make it extremely similar to his own name, a fake address that is also almost exactly like his, and his real phone number?
                He's not very bright, a common state with fighters, and is losing more brain cels every day, poor guy. He "owns'"an enormous mansion that he can't pay for, is hounded by mortgage companies and debt collectors, has made hundreds of millions during his career, and is still fighting ( for comaparative peanuts) at age 49, completely obsessed with his own ability, ignoring the extremely poor performances he has been producing for the last many years. You can be sorry for a guy in touble like that,but who asked him to have a dozen chkdren with assorted mothers anyway??

Comment

man fu9k the haters old stories with histroical figures are great.... its old stories about bums that should recieve the hate...

That being said man Evander was on ROIDS and should get the Barry Bonds Treatment..

Mike Tyson was a natural... Real-life Evander was to damn good and tough, for me not to look back and say damn with his physique and resistence to trauma that he wasnt on roids, dude could fight no doubt, but roids had to have made him sustain and still be capable of what he still is at close to 50... i dont think he's on now but was...

Evander never seemed to bright so evan fields sound like some **** he'd do
                  Last edited by GreatestIam; 01-06-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                    man fu9k the haters old stories with histroical figures are great.... its old stories about bums that should recieve the hate...

That being said man Evander was on ROIDS and should get the Barry Bonds Treatment..

Mike Tyson was a natural... Real-life Evander was to damn good and tough, for me not to look back and say damn with his physique and resistence to trauma that he wasnt on roids, dude could fight no doubt, but roids had to have made him sustain and still be capable of what he still is at close to 50... i dont think he's on now but was...

Evander never seemed to bright so evan fields sound like some **** he'd do
                    bull****........

tyson made evander take a blood test in 96..........

he still beat tyson.............

theres no factual evidence to any of these low budget fake stories......

at this point it's all speculation & evander is & have always been a clean athlete..........
                    Last edited by americanbot; 01-06-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      bull****........

tyson made evander take a blood test in 96..........

he still beat tyson.............

theres no factual evidence to any of these low budget fake stories......

at this point it's all speculation & evander is & have always been a clean athlete..........
                      That's not true in the bold.

And, there has been talks about Evander being on stuff way before the whole "Evan Fields" situation...Meh I believe Holyfield juiced before. Doesn't take away from his greatness though. Still a great fight in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X