Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really think Mosley can beat Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone really think Mosley can beat Mayweather??

lets be real, mosley won't slug with FMM because floyd would destroy em, and mosley can't box better, and its not like FMM has a glass jaw.

id be surprised if mosley goes the distance TBH

and im not a FMM fan at all, i jus recognize he's the best fighter in the league.

If JMM Can go the distance with Floyd, Shane sure as hell can.

Comment

Yes,I believe that Shane will dominate floyd,not just win,but win big!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
        Yes,I believe that Shane will dominate floyd,not just win,but win big!!
        cant tell if your being sarcastic or not lol

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          If JMM Can go the distance with Floyd, Shane sure as hell can.
          Maybe I'm wrong but from what i could see in the fight jmm vs mayweather is that floyd wanted the fight to go full 12 rounds.

He knocked jmm down when jmm got cocky,floyd looked good in that fight and he needed the extra rounds to get the feel back because he was out of the ring for such a long time.

And i also think that shane will be a tougher fight for floyd than manny.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
            Maybe I'm wrong but from what i could see in the fight jmm vs mayweather is that floyd wanted the fight to go full 12 rounds.

He knocked jmm down when jmm got cocky,floyd looked good in that fight and he needed the extra rounds to get the feel back because he was out of the ring for such a long time.

And i also think that shane will be a tougher fight for floyd than manny.
            I think Mannys stamina, southpaw stance, and aggression throughout 12 rounds is a harder fight for Floyd. The most important to me being his stamina, not to just implement a gameplan, but to be able to do it for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              My guy,I'm serious a a heart attack,Mosley is gonna dominate floyd!!

Comment

Of course he can.

But I doubt he will.

Comment

mosley has no defense punches too wide and makes no adjustments as the fight goes along. he is a good puncher great finisher with decent skills. his speed and strength
                  make up for his skills. he is jsut a gifted slugger. he will be outboxed by floyd plain and simple unless he hurts floyd and knocks him out. but i tend to not predict fights saying he can catch the other guy and knock him out because that goes for every and anyone. so i will say floyd will win by an easy decision

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                    he's not...

Comment

Working...
                    X