No announcement yet.

Bellator..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't argue that @2scrappy

plenty of mediocre fighters in the UFC too, my point was really about the balance between exciting and quality. I'm not much of a fan of Pat Curran but I'd like to see him in the UFC too and definitely think he is good enough to get some wins, provided he isn't thrown to the wolves too early, which is often the case.

Comment

Low blow, one punch KO, and a triangle. What a weird card lol

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed the main event. Too bad Held was running on empty in the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Low blow, one punch KO, and a triangle. What a weird card lol
          I'm just catching the replay, and I have to go in a minute. I caught the Michael Page fight though. He certainly delivered, and sort of showed he is not all hype indeed.

He was being hyped as sort of a UK Jon Jones, or something of the sort. Not that their styles are the same, just that he is considered by some as a very hot prospect.

Comment

I may have to download the event, even though I already know the results [I don't know any of the fighters except Davis and Spiritwoolf though I think]

not many decisions [usually means can-fights]

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
              I may have to download the event, even though I already know the results [I don't know any of the fighters except Davis and Spiritwoolf though I think]

not many decisions [usually means can-fights]
              This card was all over the place. At least the main event delivered imho.

Comment

Hopefully this is a more entertaining card than last week.

Comment

Last week was decent, and I expect this week to be 10x better. Curran/Shamhalaev is gonna be kick-ass, as well as Richmann/Khasbulaev. Marshall/Cooper will most likely be a war.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 04-04-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Dayum! Marshall knocked Cooper into next week with that right hook lmao

Comment

Feel real bad for Shamhalaev, he got put out before the fight even warmed up. The way Curran transitioned into the guillotine was silky smooth.

Frodo has impressed me with his last couple of performances. He might not have much power, but his tenacity/toughness/versatility more than make up for it. I don't think he'll beat Curran, but it'll be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X