Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care what anyone says, Mayweather brings excitement to ShowTime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care what anyone says, Mayweather brings excitement to ShowTime!

Doing interviews, promoting, and working the corner? ****ing awesome!

if Floyd came to a complete sudden stop, we would have to surgically removed your head out of his anus

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
      Of course it is, this goes without saying. Remember, Showtime execs make their decisions based on math not myth, or fanaticism. Showtime broke the bank because they realize Mayweather's worth, not just to the sport--which is medium for them to make dollars--but to their bottom line. You spend money to make it, only rarely do people get an amazing return for little investment, I believe they call that the lottery.

Comment

so that's what excitement is now? i almost can hear you giggling like a teenage girl.

Comment

Because he never promoted or did interviews with HBO

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            if Floyd came to a complete sudden stop, we would have to surgically removed your head out of his anus
            green k for you, sir.
            i just do not understand the unabashed man-love for this skidmark on boxing.

Comment

I changed the channel almost every time he was on lol

Comment

Yup I agree

Comment

Did you even watch? He sucked in the corner, nearly said NOTHING in between round. Both of his fighters tonight SUCKED. And when on the microphone he wasn't even fluent. He was always stuttering and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW!
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by My Name Is...

Did you even watch? He sucked in the corner, nearly said NOTHING in between round. Both of his fighters tonight SUCKED. And when on the microphone he wasn't even fluent. He was always stuttering and ****.
                    you have to be fluent in gibberish and bull**** aka larrynese, to understand Floyd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X