No announcement yet.

Pac's FOOTWORK will give him the win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chessplayer163 View Post
    Positioning is part of footwork. You are confused. Floyd fights flatfooted and backs up with his hands down. Does not move forward well at all. He does not has better footwork than PAC.

The only problem is Pac in his last 4 fight has fought guys who are flat-footed by the time he go to them, Am trying to remember the last time Pac fought someone who was genuinely good on foot, Someone who isnt just there right in front of him.

Comment

Positioning is part of footwork. You are confused. Floyd fights flatfooted and backs up with his hands down. Does not move forward well at all. He does not has better footwork than PAC.
      Does not move forward well at all?? So that's why he's able to move in, attack or counter, and then slip under an opponents punch and end up behind him? Please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
        Does not move forward well at all?? So that's why he's able to move in, attack or counter, and then slip under an opponents punch and end up behind him? Please enlighten me.
        May does not move in. He ran vs. Baldimor, He backed up vs. DLH and Hatton. He almost always backs up.

Vs. Zab he came forward with the earmuffs on, behind a peek a boo defense and looks tight and terrible. PAC will be very effective if he does that against him.

Comment

Pacmans footwork is just a part of it, the key of winning is his explosive hand speed

As Manny moves he bring blinding speed punch at the same time, this will make trouble on Floyd, he maybe has a great depends for 123 combo but manny has 456 will follow. Floyd can counter but i dont think all of it, at the end manny will out punch floyd that if floyd still standing at the last round. If you have doubt on Manny hands speed ask David Diaz, DLH, Hatton and Cotto.

Comment

May does not move in. He ran vs. Baldimor, He backed up vs. DLH and Hatton. He almost always backs up.

Vs. Zab he came forward with the earmuffs on, behind a peek a boo defense and looks tight and terrible. PAC will be very effective if he does that against him.
            We'll leave it that. What you call running, boxing fans call foot work, ring generalship. I guess you also think Ali and Leonard ran. These Pacs fans will be gone Mar 14.

Comment

Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
              We'll leave it that. What you call running, boxing fans call foot work, ring generalship. I guess you also think Ali and Leonard ran. These Pacs fans will be gone Mar 14.
              heard that before

Comment

Not sure this is accurate, because Floyd has better footwork that Manny. He rarley finds himself out of position or open for counters.
                Manny's footwork does allow him to generate explosive power, though.

Comment

its due to posts like this that we get the name "*******."

Comment

so basically, mayweather runs, and when he comes foward, he looks tight and terrible. so basically, mayweather cant fight at all...right.

Pac rarely cuts off the ring ,and even though he has improved, he is still off balance when he throws comibinations, he still jumps in head first, and when he finishes his combinations hes still open.

Closing the distance is one thing, but i have never seen tactically box someone nor have i ever seen him have the balance and ability to fight while retreating. That doesnt equate to better footwork. Pacs advantages are his speed, and the power that comes from that speed, as well as his combination punching.

but footwork no

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Big E, what's up, playboy? I think Pac has some very nice footwork - not as good as Floyd's but much better than his recent opponents. You think Floyd is slipping yet?

see I think most are confusing footspeed with footwork because, while it has gotten miles better, there are still some flaws

he still follows in straight lines a bit, he still kind of gets ahead of his feet when pursuing a fighter down, and he still can be crossed and countered because he wrong foots a bit

don't get me wrong Manny is gifted physically but footwork is what Floyd does impeccably well.

Floyd has slipped indeed IMO but it's still where you cannot detect right off the bat

how you been big homie?

Comment

Working...
                      X