No announcement yet.

Guard Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard Up!

Jeff Lacy demonstates the reason why you trainer told you to keep your guard up.

Originally posted by potatoes

Jeff Lacy demonstates the reason why you trainer told you to keep your guard up.

that was so stupid

Comment

ey

The dude was in a special stance which is good for body protection n throwing hooks, but that doesnt excuse him for not dodging that jab, his right glove shoulda blocked that punch, n Jeff Lacy sucks, just look at how he throws his punches with his gaurd down, makes me wanna box em

Comment

Originally posted by The_Russian
        The dude was in a special stance which is good for body protection n throwing hooks, but that doesnt excuse him for not dodging that jab, his right glove shoulda blocked that punch, n Jeff Lacy sucks, just look at how he throws his punches with his gaurd down, makes me wanna box em
        I would love to see you fight him.Listen Lacy is a good fighter and the Lacy you saw vs Calzaghe was not the real Lacy.I am not taking anything away from Calzaghe he had a fine performance but lacy went into the fight with the wrong plan and when itfailed there was no Plan B.Also he did not throw any combos nearly the whole fight or listen to a word his corner had to say.Lacy will be back and stronger than ever....

Comment

I would love to see you fight him.Listen Lacy is a good fighter and the Lacy you saw vs Calzaghe was not the real Lacy.I am not taking anything away from Calzaghe he had a fine performance but lacy went into the fight with the wrong plan and when itfailed there was no Plan B.Also he did not throw any combos nearly the whole fight or listen to a word his corner had to say.Lacy will be back and stronger than ever....
          But it was still an extremely one sided ass whupen!

Comment

every professional fighter has always had a fight whee he got his ass beat...ali versus frazier 1

roy jones...

you cant expect to box without gettign beat up

Comment

You gonna pay me for the time I wasted looking at this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad

It was the same "plan" he used against everybody else.

Comment

It was the same "plan" he used against everybody else.
                  Bull****......He usually fights alot better and throws plenty of Combos.I do believe it is Calzaghes fault he could not fight like normal but that was not Jeff Lacy...you obviously have not seen many of his fights.He has just never faced a guy with Calzaghes speed both hands and feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
                    But it was still an extremely one sided ass whupen!

sometimes boxers need that to get the hunger back although most times they never get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X