Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oscar dela hoya set to become a trainer,he will train undefeated prospect....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's surprising.

I think his son is still in the amateur program though

Comment

Has it ever turned out good for a young fighter to have a former great fighter train them?

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        Didn't u know he lives in Puerto Rico and that he's wife is Puerto Rican????????
        It was more so a post about you saying he should have potential just because of the blood line. How many boxer's sons have we seen actually do something significant?

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
          ODLH has a black son?
          aye i seen a white dude na,ed keashaun before

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            Great fighters are great because they understand the sport...Couldn't ask for a better trainer than Oscar..
            Basically this. Oscar has a great boxing mind, he is almost flawless fundamentally, and has a wealth of experience due to his resume. I would take it in the ano with no lube from Yusaf Mack for even one day of Oscars tutelage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              How many boxer's sons have we seen actually do something significant?
              A lot of them. Many guys we talk about or guys we used to talk about come from boxing families with a generation or two of boxers before them.

The problem comes in when you got a hugely successful & rich boxing dad. I think its a rough start to a boxing career when you're getting driven to school in a $250k+ car, you've been to 4 continents by the time you're 8 & got a pet giraffe in the backyard & **** like that. So basically Floyd's & Manny's kids aren't gonna do much if they become boxers, but watch out for Zab Judah's kids.

Comment

Oscar's first bit of training advice."Bring a mirror and a rolled up hundred".

Comment

Working...
                X