No announcement yet.

pacs performance has more to do with bradleys improvement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacs performance has more to do with bradleys improvement

pac looking bad has more to do with bradley learning more as a prime fighter, has more upper body movement and backing up more than the first fight..

and lmao at the person that says floyd would gatti both fighters
    when was the last time floyd fought someone as mobile as this two fighters?

if floyd fought any of the two he will look like sh$t missing all night
    the only reason why floyd looks accurate is hes been fighting slow plodding power punchers

Pac looked bad? He just soundly beat the p4p #3 fighter in the world. Sure, Bradley was fighting an awkward fight but I thought Pac looked pretty damn good. Past prime, yes, but still very good.

Comment

Bradley's not really improved IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Pac looked bad? He just soundly beat the p4p #3 fighter in the world. Sure, Bradley was fighting an awkward fight but I thought Pac looked pretty damn good. Past prime, yes, but still very good.
        People been saying pac wasnt the same

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          He isn't the same. He's 35 years old with 60+ fights and many wars. He's a bit past prime. Doesn't mean he looked bad.

I guess if people are expecting to see the 2003-2009 Pacquiao then they'll be disappointed. People just need to accept he's an older fighter now. Can't stay prime forever.

Comment

Bradley looked way worse last night than he did in the first fight or against either Provodnikov or Marquez. That's the worst I've seen him fight in a long time.

Comment

I agree. Bradley is just hard to look good against and Pac looked about as good as you can against someone with Bradley's style, especially in the second half of the fight

Comment

Bradley was using an annoying bending really low spoilery defense that would make anyone look bad.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 04-13-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  he wasnt. hell in the rios fight he wasnt as active as he has been in the past. where i watched the fight people kept saying pac looked tired and unmotivated in the third round. he barely touched bradley in the first rounds and he was hurt a couple of times in the fight. by a feather fisted bradley :/

Comment

I think Bradley looked much better for the first part of the fight. Bradley is a pressure guy, he wears you down with activity and punches. I hate to say this but Diaz telling him to back off and box imo was the wrong thing to do. The minute he let up and boxed he let pac get his second wind and throw many more punches. Bradley was best off coming foward and overwhelming with activity.

The thing is when Bradley was pressuring he was a lot more accurate, his punches were better, etc. Its hard to reconcile the fact that Bradley was on task so much better and how his corner had him switch gears into the wrong gear.....and maybe Bradley injured himself cause he certainly looked like he was fighting injured

Comment

Working...
                    X