Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a shame, Canelo is fighting a better fighter than Mayweather as an undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather fighting an 0-6 fighter should be the main event over anyone lets be realistic

Comment

Floyd can't move on without Canelo in the undercard. It's a tacit admission that with Canelo in the undercard the event would sell better. People can't help but wonder why he won't fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Floyd can't move on without Canelo in the undercard. It's a tacit admission that with Canelo in the undercard the event would sell better. People can't help but wonder why he won't fight Canelo.
        Now your putting hate on undercards with your hyperbole meanings attached , they are building a future Canelo May fight , are you really that stupid , the reason its not now is economics , any fool should know that .

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
          -disses guerrero as a opponent
          -has guerrero in his avi

Read this I posted it earlier

No Im no hypocrite I am a big fan of the guy (guerrero) since the 135 days, and I still think he is a one of the best 147s by beating that european dude (which was a rough rough one) and Berto. But common Mayweather is imo turning a 154 fighter, and if he is fighting Canelo in sept it would make sense to fight a 154 fighter. If May asks for a catch weight or a 154 fight if he fights guerrero what a BS.

Mayweather can get anybody he wants they will take short notice or log ones everyone agrees to the kind of money they get with him. As the best fighter out there he could of gotten.

Canelo, Martinez (the best one), Lara, Trout, Pacquiao (I know iffy),and GGG

All these fighters are more of a threat than guerrero.

And yes Im a BIG BIG fan of Guerrero I just call them like I see them.

Comment

Cos Floyd dont do much and dont fight as much as his peers, people want Floyd to make a statement and fight Sergio at 160, but instead he fights Guerrero? There are a handful or so of fighters who would beat Guerrero, so Floyd beating Guerrero would mean nothing.

But having said that, reality is Floyd isnt that great, so i expect Guerrero in reality to test Floyd. If Guerrero ends up not testing Floyd, i will apologize to Floyd and admit Floyd isnt as bad i thought he was and i underestimated Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
              -disses guerrero as a opponent
              -has guerrero in his avi

You mirin'?

Comment

Working...
              X