Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: One of the best Pac Interviews on ESPN says Floyd is affraid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: One of the best Pac Interviews on ESPN says Floyd is affraid...

The interview was supposed to be Marquez Pac...but of course they end up talking Mayweather....

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...otential-fight

Yes Floyd is afraid. Even if Floyd thinks he can beat Pac, he knows he still has to work hard for it and take a few bumps in the process.

Floyd has seen Pac up close fight many times, so maybe Floyd shouldnt have done that. He is intimidated which is understandable but you have to face your fears sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      The interview was supposed to be Marquez Pac...but of course they end up talking Mayweather....

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...otential-fight
      Manny said he didn't know why the fight didn't happen. Maybe because you refused to sign because of drug tests in dec 2009. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Comment

I love Mannys attitude, Marquez and Smith said Floyd would beat him and he was playing along, if Smith and Marquez said Manny would beat Floyd on Tv, Floyd wouldve went crazy on them...lol, I love Manny Im now a big fan of his.... always positive attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
          I love Mannys attitude, Marquez and Smith said Floyd would beat him and he was playing along, if Smith and Marquez said Manny would beat Floyd on Tv, Floyd wouldve went crazy on them...lol, I love Manny Im now a big fan of his.... always positive attitude.
          there is a reason they wouldn't have said that to floyd.

Comment

I think he has always been a little afraid. I think some of the comments 50 cent has made over the past few weeks, indirectly 50 has a eluded to this without actually saying it.

Comment

Props to Manny. That was an entertaining interview and I love that he finally said something to taunt Floyd.

We need more interviews like that with more boxers.

Comment

you know, I wasn't very fond of him saying that...now don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of Floyd using Pacquiao's name anywhere and everwhere from press conferences, ustream and twitter, but it was just a bit (not a lot) odd hearing pac give into the "are you afraid of floyd" question (could be someone's whispering in his ear???) No big deal obviously, i was just a bit taken back by it. Could be he's frustrated of being asked that question, or also partly just messing with Steven A Smith, who he looked at and smiled as he was answering

I did like the fact that he accepted and laughed while Marquez and Smith chose Floyd to win, it was good to see his ego not get in the way, so to speak, of other people's criticism of him.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz
                  Is there a video to when they were on First Take?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Manny said he didn't know why the fight didn't happen. Maybe because you refused to sign because of drug tests in dec 2009. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.
                    Of course, you drafted the contract right? Oh wait, was there a contract to be signed?

Comment

Working...
                    X