• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
    omg a white racist

get a life and go pay your taxes you white hater
    Im not white or asian or black stupid fool

Anyways, Floyd struck me as inarticulate, Conan was throwing him a bone.
    Last edited by Lineal Champ; 09-13-2011, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
      Im not white or asian or black stupid fool

Anyways, Floyd struck me as inarticulate, Conan was throwing him a bone.
      How so? I didn't see anything bizzarre here. He spoke like a regular dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
        Dude was boring as hell. He had one word answers and seemed to be so out of his element. I guess intelligent white men make him nervous and shy.
        Agreed, he doesnt realise that most of the viewers are just casual boxing fans at best .. so most of what he was saying didnt make sense.

Comment

I'm just happy He didn't try to sing. Hate when people reach the top and want to torture us with bad singing and hate more when they do and people still kiss their azz.
          I thought He was down to earth and showing his normal side. Shows that He puts up a show to sell the fight like a lot of the champions before him. I also like Manny's humble face, but hate his bad singing like I did when Oscar did it too.

Comment

lol conan is a funny guy. I thought the interview went well. floyd did seem a bit jaded though.

Comment

There's a reson they don't have many athletes on shows like that. Actors and comedians have been primed a lot more to be sharp and witty on those shows generally speaking.

Comment

It can't be Floyd, 9 time world champ, that is not Floyd Mayweather jr.
                Last edited by D4thincarnation; 09-13-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Floyd really has to maintain himself to avoid saying or doing anything stupid. That's why all you see is dull Floyd here. If he were to act like his own usual arrogant self, he would create bad publicity for himself. Though I think it would be good to sell the fight.

Comment

Floyd is like this on every talk show or big interview. He's really not that charismatic aside from the HBO cameras and sometimes ESPN. He's shy, he stutters, he's not funny or engaging.

That's not such a bad thing though, there's actors who don't even go on these shows because you have to find a way to engage the audience in a 5-10 minute span.

Not really an easy thing to do unless trained or naturally gifted.

Comment

damn-he talks **** he's ignorant

he's respectful-he's boring and out his element

ya'll are beyond haters

Comment

Working...
                      X