• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
    lol...old Gary coleman looking @ss *****

The guy is dead Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      I am seriously going to laugh my ass off if Floyd fights Berto and get's KO'd. Now that would be exactly what he deserves for being such a clown ass ***** ducking motherfuker.
      hold on a minute but Pac is fighting Margarito and he was already knocked out by Mosley

Comment

Y cant ppl understand Floyd's about $$$$$$ he'll do anything for ppl to h8 him or love him, point being cant deny the skill he shows n the ring, ppl on here acting like little girls cause he playn wit yall emotions, he promoting himself i dont giv a **** about who he fights, yes i want him to fight Manny, but damn just b happy this ***** is fighting, I didnt hear no1 complaining about when Manny picked Clottey to fight, No1 knows wat happens bhide the scenes of the talks btween Manny' side n Floyd's side, if it happens it happens if not o well.

Comment

Originally posted by imGdoubleODgood View Post
          stfu. i want to see May and Pac just as much as everyone

but if Mayweather goes out his way to fight P. Will or Martinez at 154-160, he deserves his props.

(and i'm not saying he will take those fights ofcourse)
          lol, thats a laugh... Mayweather moving up to 154.

Personally i think he would whup Martinez, but he'll never take the risk to fight him at that weight.

Now... you stfu.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X