• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
    I prefer "I've ****ed a man in the ass in prison" as superior
    lol...^^^^Freedom^^^^this is Freedom..look at the join date

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      lol...^^^^Freedom^^^^this is Freedom..look at the join date
      Hahaha, that's a good guess, but nah I'm not him. I'm a dif character from the past

I post way too much in the lounge/don't care at all about HW's to be Freedom. Plus I haven't had any breakdowns

I'm pretty sure he's still here somewhere though

Comment

typical dude from the ghetto. i wish you put in that hard work in real life to be a better man but you just a typical dude from the ghetto and will be forgotten in this world like the c0ckroach you are that ain't good for nothing. go work at mcdonalds or something.
        Last edited by Straight Up; 05-02-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          typical dude from the ghetto. i wish you put in that hard work in real life to be a better man but you just a typical dude from the ghetto and will be forgotten in this world like the c0ckroach you are that ain't good for nothing. go work at mcdonalds or something.
          He has a job, family, and coaches basketball. That being said, his posts are sh-te. Congrats Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            He has a job, family, and coaches basketball. That being said, his posts are sh-te. Congrats Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              wtf????????????

Comment

I just passed 10,000, took me 8 damn years. I am from Canada, we are slllooooowww eh?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  wtf????????????

Comment

50K+ posts in 5 years is amazing considering you've been banned for about 1/2 that time off and on. You've made me laugh one hell of a lot homie.

Comment

Working...
                    X