Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    "The first free agent the Lakers should go after is Kevin Durant." - Magic

Thanks Magic! What a brilliant idea!
    Hey he could of said..........................umm nevermind..........

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Hey he could of said..........................umm nevermind..........

he did...he said we should contact his agent

Dear Magic,

Worry about getting another ace to pair wit Kershaw instead of worrying about us

thanks

Comment

• Hassan Whiteside is the one we should target especially if we get ingram.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
          Hassan Whiteside is the one we should target especially if we get ingram.
          I agree 100 percent. Not signing him when they had the chance was stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            True but he did came out of nowhere to tear **** up. I've been telling people a lineup of Russel, Clarkson, Ingram, Randle, and Whiteside is crazy young and talented. I hope they don't **** up like last year and focus on just one superstar putting all of their eggs on one basket. I'd pitch Durant but I wouldn't focus all my time on him. There are good free agents we can grab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              True but he did came out of nowhere to tear **** up. I've been telling people a lineup of Russel, Clarkson, Ingram, Randle, and Whiteside is crazy young and talented. I hope they don't **** up like last year and focus on just one superstar putting all of their eggs on one basket. I'd pitch Durant but I wouldn't focus all my time on him. There are good free agents we can grab.
              It be hard not to tho...........I mean he is in his prime......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                It be hard not to tho...........I mean he is in his prime......
                Whiteside is more realistic than Durant.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  I think you have to be careful with Whiteside. Miami has a strong owner, Riley, and Dwade. We have Jimmy Buss in control, Mitch a rookie coach and no strong veteran leadership.

Whiteside would essentially be the team leader-I don't know if he is ready for that responsibility, ESPECIALLY, in post Kobe LA.

Comment

• I would target Whiteside and DeRozan. Realistic chances maybe.

DeRozan is never going to win anything in Toronto, why not come back and play for home while resurrecting the once proud Lakers???

I'd say chances of getting Whiteside or DeRozan are still just like 30-35% max though. Easier said then done convincing players to come to a team that has won 27, 21, and 17 games the last three years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I think you have to be careful with Whiteside. Miami has a strong owner, Riley, and Dwade. We have Jimmy Buss in control, Mitch a rookie coach and no strong veteran leadership.

Whiteside would essentially be the team leader-I don't know if he is ready for that responsibility
                      , ESPECIALLY, in post Kobe LA.
                      I don't see that happening at all. The Lakers should be more worried about their horrible defense and how Whiteside can fill a void in that area.

Comment

Working...
                      X