No announcement yet.

Shameless season 6 RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    As much as I've enjoyed Shameless over the years, IDK if i'll be able to rewatch after its series finale. The writing is all over the damn place and the characters' behavioral patterns is all over the place too. I guess that's always a potential problem as shows get longer. Hopefully they'll wrap this show up next season. These last two seasons might be the weakest so far.

All in all I enjoyed this season. Something does need to change for next season I agree.

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    i was hoping for a more steamy scene with the black girl and the russian chick.
    Svetlana is hot as hell. I love Vee too

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    Season finale was a letdown at least Frank was honest and ethered the whole family and pretty much talked for the fans of the show.

Debbie has to go. Her story is really getting boring and her being a **** to Fiona is just going nowhere. I wish they cast her off like Liam, was he even at Fiona's wedding?

Somebody has to be killed to at least make the show interesting because it's just been a constant loop of the same story lines.
    Yeah Debbie is a dumbass. Someone needs to go I agree. Fiona needs to get her crap together finally, hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I can't recall. Haven't even thought about it until you mentioned it.
      I hadn't either until she got fake married to V. The writers must have just forgot about him lol. At least they wrote off Fiona's boyfriend (again) because that guy was really annoying.

Comment

All in all I enjoyed this season. Something does need to change for next season I agree.
        I didn't hate it, but there was stuff I didn't care or just didn't resonate. How many times are the Gallaghers gonna lose their house only to get it back? One of the greatest scenes---Fiona walking through the empty home---was made irrelevant. Sean did so much to earn Fiona's trust but he's gonna **** up at the 11th hour? I knew they had to break up Ian/Mickey, but Ian/Caleb is so weak in comparison. The way Ian explained to Caleb his previous relationship almost made it sound like Mickey was trivial to him. I think they spent a little too much time on Lip/Helene.

Debbie has to go. Her story is really getting boring and her being a **** to Fiona is just going nowhere. I wish they cast her off like Liam, was he even at Fiona's wedding?
        Debbie is behaving like a typical teenager: she thinks she can handle everything but in actuality, she needs the most help out of all the siblings. I miss younger Debbie because she has now become a frustrating character to watch.

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        What ever happened to the Russian girls baby? Did I miss something in one of the episodes?
        I think he was in the season opener when Svetlana went to visit Mickey at the prison.

Comment

all I wanted to see was more tit on tit action between the russian broad and Veronica..............they let me down........

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            all I wanted to see was more tit on tit action between the russian broad and Veronica..............they let me down........
            The Russian chick is smoking

Comment

The Russian chick is smoking
              any good pix of her out in the interwebz????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                any good pix of her out in the interwebz????
                I have to look up her real name. I'm actually going to look now.

Need to see her boobies

Comment

isidora goreshter is her name. No boob pics...yet

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    As much as I've enjoyed Shameless over the years, IDK if i'll be able to rewatch after its series finale. The writing is all over the damn place and the characters' behavioral patterns is all over the place too. I guess that's always a potential problem as shows get longer. Hopefully they'll wrap this show up next season. These last two seasons might be the weakest so far.
                    Totally agree. In the last two seasons, but especially this last one, the show has become a parody of itself. It's lost its soul and barely redeemed itself at the end of this season. Fiona has become completely insufferable and lip is not too far behind with his entitled, typical over educated, dickhead, attitude. It's like they lost any sort of introspection that they used to have and have become as obnoxious as reality TV stars. It's basically annoying.
                    Season finale was a letdown at least Frank was honest and ethered the whole family and pretty much talked for the fans of the show.

Somebody has to be killed to at least make the show interesting because it's just been a constant loop of the same story lines.
                    Lol it sounds over the top for this kind of show but it probably needs it. There's too many annoying characters currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      isidora goreshter is her name. No boob pics...yet

Comment

Working...
                      X