No announcement yet.

RONDA ROUSEY: I THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF After Holm Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Did you catch what she said @4:55 she thinks shes still undefeated lol. Shes gone into straight delusion. She seems to need what those SJW, feminists and liberals call now in days a safe space.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Did you catch what she said @4:55 she thinks shes still undefeated lol. Shes gone into straight delusion. She seems to need what those SJW, feminists and liberals call now in days a safe space.
      she is in broner's mode. she didn't get beaten, she beat herself

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        she is in broner's mode. she didn't get beaten, she beat herself
        Which means she isn't in a position to correct what she did wrong.

Comment

She's so melodramatic isn't she. Literally everything she does or says is just over packed with intensity. Even her looks. When she walked into the weigh in I thought, this woman's possessed. You'd think someone just punched her mother she's so intense.

But Holly, Tate, nor no one ever has really done much wrong by her. She's just a self involved twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Holly better enjoy her 15 mins of fame because she is getting humiliated in the rematch. All Rousey has to do is focus on the takedown and night night you fake christian whore.
            I think you ought to be more concerned about suicide watch for Rousey once she loses twice in a row and is permanently out of the game. All she really has is her Judo, and it's not going to be enough. She doesn't know how to take a punch (from someone who actually has proper punching technique).
            Last edited by res; 02-16-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
              She's so melodramatic isn't she. Literally everything she does or says is just over packed with intensity. Even her looks. When she walked into the weigh in I thought, this woman's possessed. You'd think someone just punched her mother she's so intense.

But Holly, Tate, nor no one ever has really done much wrong by her. She's just a self involved twat.
              They would regret doing that even before Ronda came on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

She's an emotional person. Can really hurt you in the octagon or ring if you take all that with you. She got major hurt when she lost, that's for damn sure. I hope Holly takes the rematch.

Comment

I'm just sad that Holly Holm didn't get into the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

Comment

She sure doesn't cry like a man beater.

Comment

Good God it's not that serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X