Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I actually wouldn't mind a Floyd vs Khan fight now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually wouldn't mind a Floyd vs Khan fight now.

I was extremely opposed to it for awhile, but Khan looked pretty good tonight. Let Khan vs. Mayweather happen in September. Then Porter and Thurman can fight by the end of the year and the winners fight next year. What do you guys think?

P.S. I know Khan is saying Ramadan is going to cause a problem in making that fight, but I'm pretty sure Allah will understand him taking off this year

oh and I thought this was funny lmao

Comment

Mayweather-Maidana II should happen next.

Khan can fight Thurman, Porter/Brook, or Guerrero though. Khan looked pretty solid tonight though. Collazo was game.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I was extremely opposed to it for awhile, but Khan looked pretty good tonight. Let Khan vs. Mayweather happen in September. Then Porter and Thurman can fight by the end of the year and the winners fight next year. What do you guys think?

P.S. I know Khan is saying Ramadan is going to cause a problem in making that fight, but I'm pretty sure Allah will understand him taking off this year
        Who would be the aggressor?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Mayweather-Maidana II should happen next.

Khan can fight Thurman, Porter/Brook, or Guerrero though. Khan looked pretty solid tonight though. Collazo was game.
          I wouldn't be mad at a Floyd vs Maidana rematch, but I'm just not a fan of immediate rematches. Not sure why, but I like to see fighters part ways and then if the time is right rematch down the road.

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          Who would be the aggressor?
          Khan would have to be and I think he could have some success doing so

Comment

I actually think Khan beats Floyd now lmao.

Comment

I would rather see khan-Floyd, then Maidana-Floyd 2.

I think at this point, khan is the most interesting matchup

Comment

No, nothing about Khan is impressive, honestly. His fight against Collazo was boring. Khan is not the same fighter anymore and he looks awkward at times just walking around the ring when he chooses to box. His style is not the style to beat Mayweather. Maidana's style is the one to beat Mayweather. I'd rather see the rematch, over any other opponent at the moment, except maybe Matthysse. Mayweather needs to be put in against solid power punchers, in order to balance out the skill differential.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post

Chino didn't connect much and Floyd only really dominated in the center of the ring...somewhere khan enjoys hanging out. Khan looked good tonight. He still needs to improve a few things offensively and defensively.

He would give mayweather a tough fight as paulie said...khan knows how to win rounds

Comment

Nope, the Khan bout is still a shit fight, beating a past his prime Collazo doesn't change much. If anything, Maidana once again is the more deserving of the two (LOL). Marcos just gave Floyd hell while Khan beat up a past his prime Collazo. If Khan beats Garcia, Thurman, or Porter then I would say he'd deserve the shot. Stylistically it's not interesting neither because nobody is outboxing Floyd and it's what Khan would try to do, and fail miserably. Maidana had success because he made it a dog fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X