No announcement yet.

Neven Pajkic: "Tyson Fury's Team Poisoned Me The Night Before The Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit silly that.

I don't think the stoppage was too bad. Pajkic was getting beaten up by that point.

Comment

The British only do it against us Canadians.

Ruddock says Lewis poisoned him and now Fury poisoned Pajkic.

It all makes perfect sense

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        The British only do it against us Canadians.

Ruddock says Lewis poisoned him and now Fury poisoned Pajkic.

It all makes perfect sense
        Maybe the Canadian's just get a bit a adventurous with pre-fight meals when they're overseas, lol.

I think a riot kicking off at a Fury fight is more likely than them poisoning folk.

Comment

Pajkic's new alias is Rasputin. He gets poisoned and still knocks guys down.

Comment

a joke IMO but this is not unusual. the team has to look into all the adventures that go on. not after the fact. i remember when hopkins first fought macado. there were armed guards. escourting the team around etc. no time for training . just a distraction. at least he didn't say he was overtrained, broke his hand in the second round, food poisoning etc which still can happen. if i am promoting a fight i am pulling out all stops. girls hanging around, drinking for the opponents team and the fighter especially or whatever to get the win for MY fighter. stupid? yes but the game is what it is. win at all cost. if you don't know that u don't know boxing. case in point. NE patriots caught watching film. or baseball stealing signs. all part of the game. hire someone who has a knack for the obscure. he lost and that is that but do not count out foul play in everyday life. sports, buisness, relationships. WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE. wheather buying a car, home jewlrey etc. we do it making the kids think there is a SANTA CLAUSE. we do it giving promotions to the non deserving based on tenure or whatever. i believe him. just get back in there and show US what u are made of. just my opinion. doesn't mean i am right. i just think i am right. ask any team, promoter, fighter etc. i would like any HOME TOWN fighter to chime in to winning a fight based on non foul play for whatever reason. i doubt anyone WILL !

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              bit silly that.

I don't think the stoppage was too bad. Pajkic was getting beaten up by that point.
              Beaten up?

Not by any legal blows. He did get hit by a couple of rabbit punches but was still fighting gamely.

I really doubt pro-Brit Boxrec would agree with that if it wasn't pretty clear.

As for the rest, don't be naive -- the room service bad food thing is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Don't eat room service food before a fight in your opponent's hometown.

Pajkic knows that now.
              Last edited by The Nephilim; 08-16-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Didn't Wladimir Klitschko say that he was poisoned too, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                  Beaten up?

Not by any legal blows. He did get hit by a couple of rabbit punches but was still fighting gamely.

I really doubt pro-Brit Boxrec would agree with that if it wasn't pretty clear.

As for the rest, don't be naive -- the room service bad food thing is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Don't eat room service food before a fight in your opponent's hometown.

Pajkic knows that now.
                  I like the way you've decided it's fact. Are you a big Pajkic fan?

Tbh I wouldn't rule it out, Fury is of travelling stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X