Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland's loss to Ishida: Fluke or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we will know more after angulo. too early to say now

Comment

He was actually stunned in the fight before Ishida by an absolute can and he has been down before that as well. He just doesn't have a good chin and his all offense lack of D style though fun to watch doesn't help him.

Comment

Pre prison he walked through Julio & Vera's punches, who are bigger puchers than Ishida.

Two years in prison, then he fought like 3 times in less than a month or something like that above 154 pounds with a different trainer....yeah it could have been a fluke.

Or maybe he'll never be the same guy as he was before.

Sure he had been stunned before prison too, but never really hurt and like I said he walked through punches from harder hitters than Ishida. We'll have to see

Comment

It's not a fluke when a fighter goes down from the types of punches Kirkland went down from.

Comment

No, if you have bad defense you will get caught like that even by a light puncher.

Comment

I dont think it was a fluke I think Ishida is better than we give him credit for, and Kirkland went into the fight with that same way of thinking and paid big time for it.

Comment

he took a dive for the Japanese mafia

Kirkland gettin paid

Comment

he took his opponent lighty and got beat up hopefully he will shake back and defend himself better

Comment

Working...
                  X