Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing is DEAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to make a counter thread called, "Boxing is ALIVE"?

Because nothing you said makes any sense, just overly emotional, knee jerk reactionary. Those who are moving on to MMA because of this, aren't doing so because of what Floyd did.

They were looking for an excuse, it's called Confirmation Bias. Good riddance, fake Boxing fans. P.S. Nice Boxing schedule for the rest of the year.

Comment

Boxing is not dead as long as Mexico doesn't make pro boxing illiegal...

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Do I need to make a counter thread called, "Boxing is ALIVE"?

Because nothing you said makes any sense, just overly emotional, knee jerk reactionary. Those who are moving on to MMA because of this, aren't doing so because of what Floyd did.

They were looking for an excuse, it's called Confirmation Bias. Good riddance, fake Boxing fans. P.S. Nice Boxing schedule for the rest of the year.
        Nailed it on the head once again

Comment

um yeah, dead... so who can't wait for Rampage vs. Jones?

Comment

Boxing needs a commissioner like Dana White in UFC. That fight should be a no contest and purses should be withheld from both fighters. The fight was shaping up to be good too. shame.

Comment

These threads always seem to appear. You know what apparently the UFC today was **** as even all the cards were too I guess it's dead.

Comment

LMAO I love the hater threads sprouting since the fight. MMA Fanboi's are the best though. Don't even amuse him. His taste in inferior combat sports speaks for itself. True trolls troll sites about topics they "hate".

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  Nailed it on the head once again
                  Actually the Marquez Margs and Martinez fights will all be epic this year, nice try though.
                  Spend much time trying to hate on boxing?
                  As I browse yahoo homepage, Mayweather is 2 in trending, nothing UFC-ish is anywhere to be seen....

Comment

controversy makes boxing great. dont get me started on MMA

Comment

Yeah well watch Andersan Silva or that that Canadaian guy and say MMA is boring and nothing to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X