Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been after this chic for months, and when she finally decided to give it up, I was under too much rum and coke, and couldn't get a full woody. I decided to go same way with a flaccid, trying to work the flacCid into an erection after stuffing it in, then this b ask if it's in yet, and how she's getting sleepy. I think she told her friends I am impotent, because she never called me again. I ran into her once, and she went out of her way to avoid me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Lol some of these are funny. Ok I'll share a real one (other than getting bummed)

So I'm at a friends house party, good amount of people there, I would say around 25-30.

I'm drunk as **** (what's new?) so this fat chick that is a friend of mine, she's cool and all but the **** is a blimp; we were sitting down just talking and somehow the next thing that's happening she's jerking me off. (not jerking off per say but she's grabbing my 3 inch monster)

Long story short, we end up in the bathroom in the basement (everyone is on the first floor mostly, I'm hoping nobody saw me go with her in the bathroom)

I bang her on the sink, the ****ing sink nearly breaks. We finish, I walk out and there's a bunch of my friends giving me the look like "dude you just smashed Francis and she's fat"

They never let that one go and my friend was pissed his sink broke.

Sounds like you were so drunk they saw you and followed you in.dont let them crumb on you. Just be like
      francis got some good p u s s no jokes.she can suck a D.
      tell them you just did it cause you were buzzing and wanted a bj but you lucked out. Time has gone by though.

That corn out the butt is still winning imo.

Comment

Not that bad but was having sex with this short thick white girl and her butthole was soooo funky smh when we was at doggystyle i couldn't handle the smell so i pulled out n finished on her back

Comment

forgot to mention I once banged a landwhale at my friends kickback and everyone walked in on us (3 guys and like 4 girls) the landwhale sis was a dime tho but she was acting up thought I was raping her sis smh

Comment

Double double post
            Last edited by El Gitano; 02-27-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Would it be bad if I said the night I made my kid? Lol

Comment

got **** on my dick, thats really a traumatic experience.

Comment

Probably the time I nearly hooked up with a pre op transvestite. I was talking to what i thought was a woman online. Red flag should have been when she said she (he) liked playing skyrim. I went along with it. She looked feminine in the face long black hair skinny body.

Anyhow i arranged to meet and play some "xbox" with her asked for a phone number. Got it the next day well i rang the number and a voice deeper than mine answered the phone i said is this felicity? She/he replied yes i asked if she had a cold she said no im a pre op trans. I nearly had a fit got a sweaty brow felt disgusting and misled soon hung up the phone and deleted my profile on the dating site.

Not quite a bad sex story but it could have been.
                  Last edited by Gideon lock; 09-21-2019, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                    Two pieces of corn came out of her ass while having sex.

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Lol some of these are funny. Ok I'll share a real one (other than getting bummed)

So I'm at a friends house party, good amount of people there, I would say around 25-30.

I'm drunk as ***** (what's new?) so this fat chick that is a friend of mine, she's cool and all but the **** is a blimp; we were sitting down just talking and somehow the next thing that's happening she's jerking me off. (not jerking off per say but she's grabbing my 3 inch monster)

Long story short, we end up in the bathroom in the basement (everyone is on the first floor mostly, I'm hoping nobody saw me go with her in the bathroom)

I bang her on the sink, the ****ing sink nearly breaks. We finish, I walk out and there's a bunch of my friends giving me the look like "dude you just smashed Francis and she's fat"

They never let that one go and my friend was pissed his sink broke.

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                      Beers friends:

I'm f**king dying over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X