No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    That's not true at all. Pac is far from my favorite fighter but you're free to believe whatever you want. Just because I think Mayweather is a cherry picker and all about money and his internet groupies are weird and embarrassing doesn't mean I'm some Pac fanatic. I don't know if you're a Mayweather fanatic but if you are it would be logical that you think everyone else has some fanatical obsession just because you do. Sorry but everyone is not the same.

And I seriously doubt you're laughing your azz off. More likely you were butt hurt over something I said and you were compelled to respond.

i
    We need to put up metal detectors at the entrance of NSB. Nobody with plates in their head can post in NSB unless they have a doctors note.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Of course it's a money grab, it's boxing. And per Floyd, a virtue.

So if they're the same size, where's Floyd's belts at 122, 126? Why is Floyd given props for fighting at 154 in his 5th weight, where he was already a legit champ (unlike Pac's 8th belt)? Funny enough he's fine with 154 for a couple of blown up welters, but when Sergio calls, it's crickets. Maybe at 150?
      Really? That is what you are going to counter my post with? Manny and Floyd ARE the same size. I don't know why you are bringing up weight that was so long ago. You just can't come up with an good excuse to why Manny won't fight him at 154 just as Floyd has. Honestly you can't, not even I can. If he is as of now the same Size as Floyd(both are natural 147) when why not take the risk the man you are suppose to be better then taking? Why fight him at another CW when you know the fans of boxing will just tear you down about it? Also, Martinez is the one who asked for 150 NOT Floyd OR Manny. Floyd just accepted it, and why not? If the guy said he is willing to make that weight just to fight then where is the problem here? He is not saying "Hey if he wants to fight then I demand him to come down to 150 and then this fight can happen". What Floyd is doing is AGREEING to Martinez request. So you turn around and fault him for it?

Comment

Just ignore the fact that he's a jr lightweight at best who more or less jumped 3 divisions for his first catch weight fight. He's naturally at a disadvantage in any welterweight fight but you would never admit that would you?
        Why would anyone admit that bull****? He fought Dlh at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
          Really? That is what you are going to counter my post with? Manny and Floyd ARE the same size. I don't know why you are bringing up weight that was so long ago. You just can't come up with an good excuse to why Manny won't fight him at 154 just as Floyd has. Honestly you can't, not even I can. If he is as of now the same Size as Floyd(both are natural 147) when why not take the risk the man you are suppose to be better then taking? Why fight him at another CW when you know the fans of boxing will just tear you down about it? Also, Martinez is the one who asked for 150 NOT Floyd OR Manny. Floyd just accepted it, and why not? If the guy said he is willing to make that weight just to fight then where is the problem here? He is not saying "Hey if he wants to fight then I demand him to come down to 150 and then this fight can happen". What Floyd is doing is AGREEING to Martinez request. So you turn around and fault him for it?
          Basically you're saying Pac didn't move up high enough for you, yes?

Martinez is desperate enough to suggest 150, but a 2x super welter champ wouldn't hear of that garbage. It's 154 or 160, right? Or in this case, no fight.

Comment

Fanboy is an understatement. Think about it. The only reason he hates many is because of his love for Floyd. I mean seriously think about that for a minute. Not only is he fanatically obsessed with Floyd but he has to take it a step further and devote himself to trashing Floyds only legitimate rival. Instead of demanding a fight between the two he would rather Manny didn't exist so there would be no challenge to his ideology.

Like Roger Mayweather when he talks about the greatness of Floyds division conquering but ignores that Manny did the same thing but better. Everything about Mayweather is geared to avoiding and pretending the challenge isn't legitimate instead of meeting it head on. Him his camp his fans. All of them.
            Lmao. Naw, you're not a homer. Your hero has been knocked out, outboxed, put down by jabs, fought at catchweights and you're pathetically trying to dis Floyd. You're stuck on Floyds fan boys Lance. You too Mel, you ****ed up! Lmmfao!

Comment

Basically you're saying Pac didn't move up high enough for you, yes?

Martinez is desperate enough to suggest 150, but a 2x super welter champ wouldn't hear of that garbage. It's 154 or 160, right? Or in this case, no fight.
              Lol you are a funny person. You can believe what you want to. Stick to dodging simple questions. Floyd and Manny right now are the same size deal with it, both are natural 147ers. Floyd is willing to fight at 154 even tough he knows he can't make 154. Manny not so much BUT he is suppose to be better then Floyd but not willing to take the same risk.

You keep crying about Martinez but one thing you need to understand. Martinez SUGGESTED 150. Floyd accepted 150. Why would he say 154 when Martinez is the one who suggested 150. If Martinez suggest 154 and Floyd said NO WAY then cry about it. If someone offers something you like you take it. Just like DLH offered to come down to 147 to fight Manny and guess what? Manny accepted it. If Martinez feels he can make 150 and fight at the same level then that's his problem because he is the one who SUGGESTED it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                We need to put up metal detectors at the entrance of NSB. Nobody with plates in their head can post in NSB unless they have a doctors note.
                Wow good comeback I bet you thought that was hilarious when you posted it huh? Fail not even close but seeing that it was the best you could come up with is very telling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  Lol you are a funny person. You can believe what you want to. Stick to dodging simple questions. Floyd and Manny right now are the same size deal with it, both are natural 147ers. Floyd is willing to fight at 154 even tough he knows he can't make 154. Manny not so much BUT he is suppose to be better then Floyd but not willing to take the same risk.

You keep crying about Martinez but one thing you need to understand. Martinez SUGGESTED 150. Floyd accepted 150. Why would he say 154 when Martinez is the one who suggested 150. If Martinez suggest 154 and Floyd said NO WAY then cry about it. If someone offers something you take it. If Martinez feels he can make 150 and fight at the same level then that's his problem because he is the one who SUGGESTED it.
                  He did? News to me. But why would he accept 150 when he's a 2x sww champ, is it for Sergio's benefit?

And cmon, Floyd calls Pac a midget. So he's a bulked up midget operating at the peak of his functional weight. Duran once fought at 168, was he bigger than Hagler?

What simple question did I dodge? It's easy to get lost in that wall of meandering text. If you mean, "why can't Pac fight him at 154", I already answered: Pac said he's done moving up after the Marg fight. You seem to have a hard time processing this crystal clear statement.

Comment

• Frank Ducketts is getting slapped around like a dog in here.

Comment

He did? News to me. But why would he accept 150 when he's a 2x sww champ, is it for Sergio's benefit?

And cmon, Floyd calls Pac a midget. So he's a bulked up midget operating at the peak of his functional weight. Duran once fought at 168, was he bigger than Hagler?

What simple question did I dodge? It's easy to get lost in that wall of meandering text. If you mean, "why can't Pac fight him at 154", I already answered: Pac said he's done moving up after the Marg fight. You seem to have a hard time processing this crystal clear statement.
                      You argue innuendo crap like a girl , science should study the morons in here , to them its about somebody other than who its really about , craziness !!

Comment

Working...
                      X