No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Marcos 'El Chino' Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Piss Drinker lost to Chris John, went life-and-death w/ the fat version of Juan Diaz that lost to Paulie Malignaggay so GTFO.
    Think it's safe to say your a bigger Marquez hater than Rich Loc.

Comment

marquez by decision....el chino is a beast, but marquez would be able to get off all night with maidana's straight forward style...keep maidana off balance...anything can happen though...marquez can get caught early...(i.e. katsidis, floyd, manny...ect)

Comment

lol Marquez stops him, I have no doubt in my mind. Maidana is a beast, but he's the type of fighter Dinamita would pick apart and KO in the late rounds.

Of coarse Marquez would have to go to hell and back in a hellacious war, but I'm sure the old vet would have no problem doing it.

Comment

of course marquez would win. i mean just cuz he lost to chris john-- i mean come on that's like losing to floyd mayweather right there.

and going 9 brutal rounds w/ the same juan diaz that lost almost 20 rounds to paulie malignaggay? hey nevermind that.

and barely eeking out a victory over a washed-up MAB? eh.

Comment

jmm gets dropped once in the early rounds. maidana comes on strong but loses by decision unless jmm gets old over night.

Comment

depending on what jmm has left for another war,im going with jmm to pick madiana apart

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                Maidana is taylor made for JMM. IMO JMM would pick Maidana apart and win by UD, Even though Maidana is bigger and stronger, JMM is too skilled for him.
                This ^^^^^^

Comment

I hope the odds makers don't forget to take a peak at this thread if this fight ever happens. I'd relish the idea of putting money on maidana as the underdog

Comment

marquez over 135 is a big question mark. i hate to say it, but maidana would take this brutally.

Comment

Marquez would pick him a part. I could see Maidana dropping Marquez in one round but other than that it would be him getting comboed every time he tries getting his offense off. Stopped inside of 10 rounds.

Maidana is one fighter who people are beginning to overrate. Outside of having heavy hands and determination he isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                      X