Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently i am good looking but boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorian has it worse, he's ugly and interesting. Give me good looking and boring over ugly and interesting. Cause at least you can get pussy with your looks, you'd have to work hard if you're ugly, like Dorian goes through with every girl.

Comment

don't talk boxing with girls....

what she really wants is for you to beat her a little bit, that'd make things more exciting for her

Comment

It's taken me this long in life to realize there are billions of them, and it's not hard to just go find another one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

is the thread starter a virgin perchance?

because if he doesn't know that most women find boxing and sports boring then he sure has a ****load to learn

Comment

If I was a chick and all you wanted to talk about was sports, I'd find you boring too. Most chicks that I have been with have all enjoyed sports but you got to have a fine line. Good to watch sports and talk about them if you both are lounging around and **** but you can't talk about them at the bar or when you're out and ****. If you like a chick you gotta bend and like some of the **** they like and the same goes with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
              is the thread starter a virgin perchance?

because if he doesn't know that most women find boxing and sports boring then he sure has a ****load to learn
              look, im a 22 year old virgin.

And even i know that you dont talk/watch boxing with girls

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Boy View Post
                look, im a 22 year old virgin.

And even i know that you dont talk/watch boxing with girls
                You told me in the chat that you were 18 going to 19. You lied to me son???

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                  I been seeing this girl a bit recently and I have just been dumped me because although she thinks im good looking she say i am boring. apparently me constantly going on about boxing, football and F1 is boring and me talking about old champs all the time and turning off eastenders in favouring of watching Larry Holmes vs Ken Norton is boring? I tell you what a disgrace.
                  screw that bitch
                  you need more whores
                  whores just like dogs: man's best friend, never speak but understand
                  cum when you call them, GTFO when you dismiss them

Comment

Ethas girl told me the same thing while she was trying to grind on me
                    But she said his boring and Ugly...

Her exact words were 'He looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp'

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                      You told me in the chat that you were 18 going to 19. You lied to me son???
                      Erik told me he's 21

Comment

Working...
                      X