Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye vs. John Ruiz Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His corner stopped it! Ruiz could of went on though. Haye looked sluggish. K2 defeats him easily. These anouncers are ridiculous...

Comment

Ruiz's corner threw in the towel.

Comment

Im glad I watched it with no sound. Do I think Haye would beat Wlad or Vitali, no, but hey I thought this fight was pretty exciting for a HW fight. Plus it was againts Ruiz.

Comment

RUiz was taken flush shots, so his corner stopped it. I thought some of the early KD's were due to Rabbit Punches. Overall, it was more entertaining than I expected.

Comment

the commentators are always biased towards british fighters

so i expected it

haye should have gotten ruiz out of there earlier but he got the job done so no hate. he should have put combos together though

Comment

because he was taking a beating and no way that he would have won by points and a 1 punch KO was far far away..

Comment

It wasn't a stoppage, Ruiz trainer threw in the towel.

Comment

Corner stopped it, woulda been a good stoppage if ref had anyway...

Comment

Ruiz was taking a lot of punishment, and the corner threw in the towel.

Ref had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Ruiz was taking a lot of punishment, and the corner threw in the towel.

Ref had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X