Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indinapolis Colts vs New Orleans Saints superbowl thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colts, all day.

Fuck Drew Brees.

Comment

Peyton Manning's going to step up big today,Shamone Colts

Comment

This game is easy to pick for me. Colts 34 Saints 24

If you can match the Saint's speed on offense it's not so explosive. the Colts' d is all over the place. I also trust Peyton Manning to eat up a defense that relies on blitzes and/or turnovers. Even with Freeney out I see the Colts as the better team. In reality the Saints might be the 3-4 best team in the league. Minny had them beat with 5 turnovers on the road. Dallas dominated them for three quarters in NO.

Colts got this one, I'm positive.

Comment

I'm not a huge Saints fan but.....WHO DAT!!!

Comment

Street Bully is my personal ATM machine. I got 200k 2 weeks ago and will get another 500k today.

"Ill never let a Calzaghe fan beat me.."

Famous last words.

Comment

WHODATNATION"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                My colts have got this. .
                No Freeney, No Chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantino View Post
                  No Freeney, No Chance.
                  you think Freeney makes up our whole Defense? .... he's been injured a lot before , we find ways to win .... WAR MATHIS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya'll are hilarious. Colts D has looked ok vs 2 one dimensional teams in the playoffs. Jets and Ravens?????? THat's going to prep you for the Saints????

We beat Kurt Warner and Brett Favre so far, Indy beat Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco.

Get the fuk, we got 20 mile an hr winds down here. Saints will pound the ball on the Colts today and keep the ball out of Peyton's hands. We can score when we need too, we're 15-3 and played waaaaaaay better comp than the colts all year.

Dallas game, cmon, you bring up one game when we were 13-0 and had our top 2 cb's out.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                      you think Freeney makes up our whole Defense? .... he's been injured a lot before , we find ways to win .... WAR MATHIS !!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Freeney is playing, this whole ankle things is sooooooo stupid. Do you think the Colts are fooling anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X